Re: Robert Black , child murderer

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Just watching a programme on him

What an evil man

Hes certainly not set for early release
    Didn't he die a few years ago?

He's dead.

The facts about how he was caught with his surviving victim in his vehicle is more than incredible. Of all the crime books I have read this lawnmowing event is probably the most unbelievable piece of good fortune I have heard of.

Missed the programme but he had other victims for certain.

Is it on catch up

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    He's dead.

The facts about how he was caught with his surviving victim in his vehicle is more than incredible. Of all the crime books I have read this lawnmowing event is probably the most unbelievable piece of good fortune I have heard of.

Missed the programme but he had other victims for certain.

Is it on catch up
    It was on pick tv freeview channel 11 last night if that's of any help , Britain's most evil killers

Oh yes he was undoubtedly a serial offender , I dont know if he abused the poor kids before he murdered them

Why is it some sex offenders murder their victims and others dont ?

Did ian Huntley abuse those poor little girls or just abduct them and murder them

I dont normally make a habit of watching true crime stuff but this one and the one on Joanne dennehy who was a complete psychopath were worth watching

It was on pick tv freeview channel 11 last night if that's of any help , Britain's most evil killers

Oh yes he was undoubtedly a serial offender , I dont know if he abused the poor kids before he murdered them

Did ian Huntley abuse those poor little girls or just abduct them and murder them

I dont normally make a habit of watching true crime stuff but this one and the one on Joanne dennehy who was a complete psychopath were worth watching
    I watched the Ian Huntley episode and remember it like it was yesterday.
    How he and Maxine Carr had the gall to then go and face the cameras giving interviews about the search is beyond me.

I found Maxine Carr was made out to be an innocent party in the episode though, if she was so innocent she wouldn’t have lied for him and went straight to the police.

Not a murderer but the case of Romeo Cummins should cheer anyone who like to see crims get what they deserve.

The story's here: https://www.itv.com/news/meridian/up...ended-to-life/

For those not comfortable with clicking links, he was nabbed for petty drug offences. The cops, as a matter of course, checked his mobile phone for evidence. They found none relating to drugs but did unearth 100 videos he had taken of himself raping five women whom he had drugged. At court he was sentenced to 13.5 years in the shovel (out in under 7) but the prosecution thought that was unduly lenient and appealed it. Other judges agreed to replace the original sentence with one of life imprisonment with a minimum tariff to be served of 18 years. I'd have given him longer for having such a stupid name.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Not a murderer but the case of Romeo Cummins should cheer anyone who like to see crims get what they deserve.

The story's here: https://www.itv.com/news/meridian/up...ended-to-life/

For those not comfortable with clicking links, he was nabbed for petty drug offences. The cops, as a matter of course, checked his mobile phone for evidence. They found none relating to drugs but did unearth 100 videos he had taken of himself raping five women whom he had drugged. At court he was sentenced to 13.5 years in the shovel (out in under 7) but the prosecution thought that was unduly lenient and appealed it. Other judges agreed to replace the original sentence with one of life imprisonment with a minimum tariff to be served of 18 years. I'd have given him longer for having such a stupid name.
    He should have got a full life term for that , one rape is bad enough but filming five of them , that's depraved , clearly a danger to women

huntley was innocent...one of the girls fell in the bath and the other was accidentally smothered..
    great alibi Ian...twat !

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    huntley was innocent...one of the girls fell in the bath and the other was accidentally smothered..
    great alibi Ian...twat !
    Did he seriously say that in his defence ?

pretty sure he did..bit thick I think

just looked it up..said 1st one had nosebleed and drowned in the bath...and he tried to stop the other one screaming and suffocated her..

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    just looked it up..said 1st one had nosebleed and drowned in the bath...and he tried to stop the other one screaming and suffocated her..
    What a complete psychopath

About six months after Huntley killed those little girls, I was travelling through Cambridgeshire when my van broke down. I was rescued by a recovery truck and my van was lifted on to the back of the truck. I was sat in the recovery truck with the driver as we travelled to the Mercedes dealership.
    Halfway through our journey there were two young girls aged about 12 to 14 sitting on a farmers gate who started waving at us as we drove past. I didn't think nothing of it until we went around the next corner and the signpost in front of us said 'Welcome to Soham'
    You'd have thought the parents and school would have drilled it in to those two girls not to do those sort of things after what had happened.

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    About six months after Huntley killed those little girls, I was travelling through Cambridgeshire when my van broke down. I was rescued by a recovery truck and my van was lifted on to the back of the truck. I was sat in the recovery truck with the driver as we travelled to the Mercedes dealership.
    Halfway through our journey there were two young girls aged about 12 to 14 sitting on a farmers gate who started waving at us as we drove past. I didn't think nothing of it until we went around the next corner and the signpost in front of us said 'Welcome to Soham'
    You'd have thought the parents and school would have drilled it in to those two girls not to do those sort of things after what had happened.
    Kids are so innocent though , if you had stopped the truck and told them to be careful after the recent murders it would have gone in one ear and out the other