+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jazz Richards

Jazz Richards

Going backwards?

Time to try something new?

Re: Jazz Richards

No idea how he ever gets into the team except in emergencies. He can't defend

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    No idea how he ever gets into the team except in emergencies. He can't defend
    The whole team was poor yesterday, but Richards was awful 3 out of 10 at best and that's being generous.
    I just don't see what Harris sees in him, he talks about his quality like he is a a. defender for a top four Premier league side?????
    Talk of offering him a new contract is laughably, if Richards is the answer then we're screwed

Peltier not in the WBA squad again. Coxe gone. Sanderson not in our squad. Makes no sense Richards is a total liability

Utter shite

Well we have to go with what we have

And if hes in a cardiff city shirt , hes a bluebird

Harris seem to rate him though, incredibly, and will; probably offer him a new contract in the summer. I have always though Jazz to be OK, despite his injuries , until his recent run in the team. Peltier every day of the week for me over Jazz.

I think it's sums up a lot about our new manager they flat that he thinks he's a decent right back.

Is this what we, as fans, so patiently waited for after his return from injury?

He is absolute pants!

Play him till the end of the season and get rid. It’s not happened for him here for whatever reason.

The only thing is he fills the space as a home grown player , and can play left back and right back.

I think he’s been good and bad since he’s come back. As for yesterday he wasn’t the only one to have a bad game. From 1-11 it was difficult to pick out a positive.

Keeper could be faulted for both goals , Morrison and Nelson were awful, hesitant, heading the ball sideways and upwards, slow and terrible distribution.
    Bennett was a bit weak, but apart from that OK.

We were awful at the back.

Vaulks has a reasonable game and Murphy has moments. Ward and Paterson creates little.
    Pack was OK IMHO, but nothing special and Abdomah was poor, hesitant when he had the chance to get early crosses in and I can’t remember him beating his man once.

Players all over the pitch lost individual battles with for me only Vaulks and maybe Bennett bettering their opponents, and really we weren’t up against much. They were very physical, but had little pace or guile.