+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FURY WINS

FURY WINS

Re: FURY WINS

Absolute pasting.

Can't see Joshua beating him to be honest

Posted at the same time sorry. One way traffic...
    Fury 1.jpgfury 2.jpgfury3.jpg

Fantastic, well done Tyson

Great performance from Fury. Stepped into the jab smothered him and made sure the fight was fought at short range.

Hats off to Wilder to power through to the 7th. But also plaudits to his corner for throwing in the towel and recognising their fighter was beat and in trouble.

Fight like that and Anthony Joshua hasn't got a hope in hell. An absolute poggering.

Quote Originally Posted by SuisseBluebird View Post
    Great performance from Fury. Stepped into the jab smothered him and made sure the fight was fought at short range.

Hats off to Wilder to power through to the 7th. But also plaudits to his corner for throwing in the towel and recognising their fighter was beat and in trouble.
    It was correct to throw in the towel for the guys safety, however from a selfish point of view I would have loved one more round! Tyson had him set up ready for an absolute barrage that was about to come, think he was 1 minute away from going down again and not getting back up.

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    It was correct to throw in the towel for the guys safety, however from a selfish point of view I would have loved one more round! Tyson had him set up ready for an absolute barrage that was about to come, think he was 1 minute away from going down again and not getting back up.
    The fight was over as a contest from round 3 and the towel should have come in much sooner.

After his eardrum burst he had no balance shown by the easy slips and swaying whilst standing and sitting. I'm no fan of his but all credit to Wilder for continuing to the 7th, showed tremendous heart.

His corner though were a shambles.

Perfect fight from fury really, use that weight to lean on him, fight on the inside and spoil. Without the room to swing wilder had nothing and no idea.

Late in the fight I wanted him to step back and pick him off but he probably did the right thing by still smothering and getting in close.

Caught him with some lovely shots and to the body also.

Wasn't as pretty as the first fight but so much more effective in taking away any chance wilder had. From about the 3rd or 4th you could see wilder was done, just looked beaten. Mouth wide open and dazed in the corner, I'm surprised it wasn't stopped earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Fight like that and Anthony Joshua hasn't got a hope in hell. An absolute poggering.
    What a great word

Fury walked the walk what a fight in prospect with AJ can not wait.

Anyone else watching the documentary about him and his home life? Him & his missus are both hyper and his kids, Prince, Prince, Prince, Valencia & Venezuela certainly take some handling. I just couldn’t imagine what it would be like living next door to them, must have affected house prices in the area

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Anyone else watching the documentary about him and his home life? Him & his missus are both hyper and his kids, Prince, Prince, Prince, Valencia & Venezuela certainly take some handling. I just couldn’t imagine what it would be like living next door to them, must have affected house prices in the area
    House prices? Caravan prices possibly.
    Am I allowed to say that?

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Fury walked the walk what a fight in prospect with AJ can not wait.
    I like AJ a lot but Fury in this shape and with this new style wins fairly comfortably

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I like AJ a lot but Fury in this shape and with this new style wins fairly comfortably
    Fury at the moment looks very good but any thing can happen in boxing.Could be the fight of the century.Just think two British fighters for the belts.Is the first time ever?

Fury at the moment looks very good but any thing can happen in boxing.Could be the fight of the century.Just think two British fighters for the belts.Is the first time ever?
    Lennox Lewis was the first British Heavyweight to win the title for a 100 years.

Went to Lewis v Bruno in Cardiff but Lewis only had the WBC belt at the time.

So 1st time for an undisputed clash. Unless there was some match over a century ago which I dont know of.

[QUOTE=jeepster;5050641]Fury at the moment looks very good but any thing can happen in boxing.Could be the fight of the century.Just think two British fighters for the belts.Is the first time ever?[/QUOTE
    Lewis v Bruno in Cardiff was a World Title fight.

And thankfully at a decent time and in an arena that holds a decent amount of people. 15000 is pitiful

It'll be at Wembley but should be at the Millennium for Fury Joshua, the atmosphere would be off the scales. Get that roof shut!

[QUOTE=splott parker;5050645]
    Fury at the moment looks very good but any thing can happen in boxing.Could be the fight of the century.Just think two British fighters for the belts.Is the first time ever?[/QUOTE
    Lewis v Bruno in Cardiff was a World Title fight.
    was it for three belts?

[QUOTE=jeepster;5050652][QUOTE=splott parker;505064

was it for three belts?[/QUOTE]

No Lewis held the WBC title only at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    What a muppet!