+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus Spreading North Italy Lock Down

Coronavirus Spreading North Italy Lock Down

Coronavirus outbreak:

Turkey and Pakistan close borders with Iran – live news

Moves comes after eight deaths in Iran, while in northern Italy towns are on lockdown after jump in cases.

Don't think we gave seen the worse.

Was thinking of an Italian trip at Easter , now , not sure ?

Re: Coronavirus Spreading North Italy Lock Down

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Coronavirus outbreak:

Moves comes after eight deaths in Iran, while in northern Italy towns are on lockdown after jump in cases.

I am meant to be in Milan (Inter) and Bergamo (Atalanta) for Serie A games the weekend after next. Looks decidedly dodgy now. Both of those teams' games were cancelled yesterday.

Euros looming as well, many of us heading for Italy in June.

Coronavirus outbreak:

There's a lot of 'flu in Italy at the moment, too..

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I am meant to be in Milan (Inter) and Bergamo (Atalanta) for Serie A games the weekend after next. Looks decidedly dodgy now. Both of those teams' games were cancelled yesterday.
    Gosh be careful it doesn't look good in that area, Milan has a few cases reported.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Euros looming as well, many of us heading for Italy in June.
    should have a jab for it by then

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    should have a jab for it by then
    Interesting Matt .
    Everything I have read is saying a year to 18 months , and that’s fast tracking it .

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Interesting Matt .
    Everything I have read is saying a year to 18 months , and that’s fast tracking it .
    Oh i thought i read that they had hopes for mid-summer for a jab, with fast tracking of only 3 months clinical trials
    might have changed though, so you might be right, lets hope i am though

If it keeps on spreading and football matches and large gatherings are banned, it could scupper Liverpool's title hopes.
    Imagine that.

A hullabaloo about nothing

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    A hullabaloo about nothing
    Hear, hear!

No celebrities have died due to this coronavirus, thank the Lord, so this continuing hysteria surrounding the the deaths of a few thousand nobodies isn't justified.

I pray that a megastar the like of Kylie Minogue doesn't succumb to the disease because we haven't had time to properly mourn Caroline Flack's passing. An icon of her stature coughing and wheezing before turning her toes up would send me and millions - perhaps billions - of others over the edge and into despair.

I once again respectfully ask Mr Morris to create a dedicated Celebrity RIP forum which would provide a safe space for us to grieve and support one another.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Hear, hear!

No celebrities have died due to this coronavirus, thank the Lord, so this continuing hysteria surrounding the the deaths of a few thousand nobodies isn't justified.

I pray that a megastar the like of Kylie Minogue doesn't succumb to the disease because we haven't had time to properly mourn Caroline Flack's passing. An icon of her stature coughing and wheezing before turning her toes up would send me and millions - perhaps billions - of others over the edge and into despair.

I once again respectfully ask Mr Morris to create a dedicated Celebrity RIP forum which would provide a safe space for us to grieve and support one another.
    It is just a load of fake news to create mass panic so that when a 'vaccination' comes out the drug companies (and governments) can make an absolute killing.
    The death toll is no worse than the normal flu.
    The other thing no one talks about is the fact that it has come from the same area as SARS did... which is the part of the world that develops flu vaccines.

Going Rome today

Quote Originally Posted by mbatte View Post
    It is just a load of fake news to create mass panic so that when a 'vaccination' comes out the drug companies (and governments) can make an absolute killing.
    The other thing no one talks about is the fact that it has come from the same area as SARS did... which is the part of the world that develops flu vaccines.
    Ah, thanks for that. I can take this damn mask off and go back to work then..

Another thing no one talks about is that the SARS vaccine was never sold. Sorry if that bursts the conspiracy theory.

150 cases in Italy, 4 deaths?

If the spread speeds up maybe Liverpool won't win the league.

If you are 70 plus years, male and have one of these pre-existing conditions; Cardiovascular disease, Diabetes, Chronic respiratory disease, Hypertension, or Cancer then you might want to think about travelling. Everybody else outside of that group, a few Vitim C supplements and you'll be fine. As 1 experts said "I think we should be prepared for the equivalent of a very, very bad flu season".

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Another thing no one talks about is that the SARS vaccine was never sold. Sorry if that bursts the conspiracy theory.
    So does that mean that nobody made any money from it?

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    So does that mean that nobody made any money from it?
    I don't know. I guess the scientists got paid. If it never went on the market I don't imagine the companies made much.

If you are 70 plus years, male and have one of these pre-existing conditions; Cardiovascular disease, Diabetes, Chronic respiratory disease, Hypertension, or Cancer then you might want to think about travelling. Everybody else outside of that group, a few Vitim C supplements and you'll be fine. As 1 experts said "I think we should be prepared for the equivalent of a very, very bad flu season".
    If you are 70 plus years, male isn't that the average age of our fan base ?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Hear, hear!

If Kylie goes the outpouring of over 55's will be very significant , as will the drop in U Tube viewing and tissue use.

If you are 70 plus years, male isn't that the average age of our fan base ?
    Not far off our team either

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I don't know. I guess the scientists got paid. If it never went on the market I don't imagine the companies made much.
    Investment and share price. Jesus man understand how the financial world works these days. You know its all smoke and mirrors and nothing tangible.
    One company went from trading a few thousand shares a day at around the 0.05 cent mark, quick announcement and hey presto next day trading saw them shifting millions a day at around 0.60 cent. Number of companies secured huge investment, many in the 10's of millions and and a couple were bought out by bigger fish. Lot of people got paid of that scam same as all the others, that's the truth!

Heisenberg

Investment and share price. Jesus man understand how the financial world works these days. You know its all smoke and mirrors and nothing tangible.
    One company went from trading a few thousand shares a day at around the 0.05 cent mark, quick announcement and hey presto next day trading saw them shifting millions a day at around 0.60 cent. Number of companies secured huge investment, many in the 10's of millions and and a couple were bought out by bigger fish. Lot of people got paid of that scam same as all the others, that's the truth!
    Can you share the sources for this, please? Sounds fascinating.