+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coronavirus Spreading North Italy Lock Down

Re: Coronavirus Spreading North Italy Lock Down

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    Investment and share price. Jesus man understand how the financial world works these days. You know its all smoke and mirrors and nothing tangible.
    One company went from trading a few thousand shares a day at around the 0.05 cent mark, quick announcement and hey presto next day trading saw them shifting millions a day at around 0.60 cent. Number of companies secured huge investment, many in the 10's of millions and and a couple were bought out by bigger fish. Lot of people got paid of that scam same as all the others, that's the truth!
    You are taking on the CCMB squad with this, you know it'll only end in embarrassment for you don't you ?
    "smoke and mirrors" 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Can you share the sources for this, please? Sounds fascinating.
    There was something in the new scientist about SARS but it was widely reported at the time. Basically they just sold hepatitis drugs or said they were expanding that research. Whilst above he said no SARS vaccine was sold, technically that might be true but the hepatitis sh1t flew off the shelf.

You can look to see who the who CEPI are funding for this new one. 11 million already and shares skyrocketing in those companies. Business insider and CNBC have been talking about this for weeks as well listing the companies who are going to make money out it.

Its nuts as by the time you can get a drug to market this will all be over and its on to the next.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Hear, hear!

No celebrities have died due to this coronavirus, thank the Lord, so this continuing hysteria surrounding the the deaths of a few thousand nobodies isn't justified.

I pray that a megastar the like of Kylie Minogue doesn't succumb to the disease because we haven't had time to properly mourn Caroline Flack's passing. An icon of her stature coughing and wheezing before turning her toes up would send me and millions - perhaps billions - of others over the edge and into despair.

I once again respectfully ask Mr Morris to create a dedicated Celebrity RIP forum which would provide a safe space for us to grieve and support one another.
    I am not sure if I detect cynicism in the odd post from yourself ?
    But I guess most of your posts are odd .
    Imagine someone from love island contracted the disease and died .
    Caroline Flack would be tamping .
    God rest her soul etc etc

Investment and share price. Jesus man understand how the financial world works these days. You know its all smoke and mirrors and nothing tangible.
    One company went from trading a few thousand shares a day at around the 0.05 cent mark, quick announcement and hey presto next day trading saw them shifting millions a day at around 0.60 cent. Number of companies secured huge investment, many in the 10's of millions and and a couple were bought out by bigger fish. Lot of people got paid of that scam same as all the others, that's the truth!
    Interesting, man. Always happy to learn more.

So do you think the whole thing is fake news as suggested above, that the virus was created and released, or people are taking advantage of the situation?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Interesting, man. Always happy to learn more.

So do you think the whole thing is fake news as suggested above, that the virus was created and released, or people are taking advantage of the situation?
    No idea on the origins, who knows these days. However, people will always profit from these situations. I don't think this coronovirus is as bad as the massive overreaction of global media coverage suggests, that for me is defiantly sinister.

No idea on the origins, who knows these days. However, people will always profit from these situations. I don't think this coronovirus is as bad as the massive overreaction of global media coverage suggests, that for me is defiantly sinister.
    That’s quite interesting .
    It’s fake ? It’s over dramatised ?
    Mmmmm

This is pedantic but my spellcheck does the same ...it definitely, not .. defiantly .. sorry x

There's always money to be made with anything. Surgical mask companies will be doing quite well. It's the 'therefore' lines that I have trouble with. It's profitable, therefore it's suspicious. If China were going to release a virus deliberately, they'd be releasing it in Hong Kong, Taiwan or maybe a Vietnamese market.

Not sure what you mean by sinister. People love a story like this, it's like the first 20 minutes of an apocalyptic film.