+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Glen Williams WOL

Glen Williams WOL

Who the hell is he???
    He says "Healey is enjoying a stellar season at MK Dons, mind, you’re right. He has scored 11 goals in 18 games for the League One outfit, but do you really think he is the answer?

Surely one of Callum Paterson, Danny Ward or Robert Glatzel are better options? Do you really think Rhys Healey is a better striker than those three? "

umm.yes.......

Re: Glen Williams WOL

Is he? I'm not sure I saw enough from him to suggest he is.

Sure in terms of value you could put a case forward for him ahead of Glatzel, but I don't think he really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Is he? I'm not sure I saw enough from him to suggest he is.

Sure in terms of value you could put a case forward for him ahead of Glatzel, but I don't think he really is.
    To be honest, come the end of the season, we should start again. Clear out the individual strikers that cannot deliver and get a main striker who is proven.
    Patterson is certainly not the answer and looks like Ward can only remain as cover.
    Glatzel looks like another poor signing. Once again City May have to write off losses to move him on.

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    To be honest, come the end of the season, we should start again. Clear out the individual strikers that cannot deliver and get a main striker who is proven.
    Patterson is certainly not the answer and looks like Ward can only remain as cover.
    Glatzel looks like another poor signing. Once again City May have to write off losses to move him on.
    Surely some of our recent signings have enough about them that in right system or with right pre-season it can change? Sometimes all it takes is a Tomlin like reemergence of a creative player and previously misfiring strikers find their scoring boots. Glatzel has show flashes of good so hopefully just one pre-season not additionally settling into a new country where we see the striker we wanted to sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Who the hell is he???
    He says "Healey is enjoying a stellar season at MK Dons, mind, you’re right. He has scored 11 goals in 18 games for the League One outfit, but do you really think he is the answer?

Surely one of Callum Paterson, Danny Ward or Robert Glatzel are better options? Do you really think Rhys Healey is a better striker than those three? "

umm.yes.......
    Healey was terrible for us. He's scoring goals for a terrible League One side, not a side that should be in the promotion hunt in the Champ.

Are these the most pointless Q&A sessions ever? Does William's think he is City's manager because he never comes up with anything remotely interesting in these sessions.

Why the hell Healeys name came up, I don't know. He's not our player anymore.
    Ps I agree with Pedro. Healey was shite at our level.

These Q&A articles do seem a pointless space filler on WOL, he doesn’t have any particular inside info on the club or players, it’s just like somebody posting on here with an opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    These Q&A articles do seem a pointless space filler on WOL, he doesn’t have any particular inside info on the club or players, it’s just like somebody posting on here with an opinion
    Exactly. Anybody on here could do a better job.

As far as I can recall Rhys Healey scored one goal for us. That's why he was sold. That's less than Glatzel, Ward, Bogle and Paterson....but to be fair it is one more than Madine!

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Healey was terrible for us. He's scoring goals for a terrible League One side, not a side that should be in the promotion hunt in the Champ.
    He’s better than Danny Ings.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Are these the most pointless Q&A sessions ever? Does William's think he is City's manager because he never comes up with anything remotely interesting in these sessions.

Why the hell Healeys name came up, I don't know. He's not our player anymore.
    Ps I agree with Pedro. Healey was shite at our level.
    Because when they start from low down and score goals championship clubs take a look.

Obviously he's gone the opposite way and not shown even a glimpse in the first team why we would have him back... But to answer your question.. he's scoring goals division below and this often prompts clubs above to take a look

I,ve known Glen for years. No affinity with The Bluebirds at all. One of those young generation if it's not premier league it's not football, and a Man Utd plastic too. I dont take any notice of anything he writes about us.

But fair play he was a very good club cricketer!

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    He’s better than Danny Ings.
    Still tickles me.