+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Trout fishing season starts on sunday

Trout fishing season starts on sunday

Cant wait to dip my rod on sunday

I have got a permit to fish the river ely , which also has perch and pike in it

Fishing is a fantastic sport , just you , your rod and what's lurking in the water

I caught a sea trout once , by the YMCA in bridgend , christ they put up a fight I tell you

Didn't see any blokes dressed up as cowboys or red Indians though

Re: Trout fishing season starts on sunday

It won't be long before the official start of the UK dogging season. That's another date when you'll hope to dip your rod.

For once I didn't receive a barrage of anonymous texts yesterday evening celebrating Liverpool's latest victory. How did you forget? I suppose you were outdoors hokey-cokeying with your Scouse-loving cronies.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    It won't be long before the official start of the UK dogging season. That's another date when you'll hope to dip your rod.

For once I didn't receive a barrage of anonymous texts yesterday evening celebrating Liverpool's latest victory. How did you forget? I suppose you were outdoors hokey-cokeying with your Scouse-loving cronies.
    I was in next doors back garden

You’ve apparently dipped your rod into a few trouts over the years... hopefully all over the age of consent 😜

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Cant wait to dip my rod on sunday

I have got a permit to fish the river ely , which also has perch and pike in it

Fishing is a fantastic sport , just you , your rod and what's lurking in the water

I caught a sea trout once , by the YMCA in bridgend , christ they put up a fight I tell you

Didn't see any blokes dressed up as cowboys or red Indians though
    In Aldi they have some cracking fishing clothing

i havent read the post but this is a double entendre title? surely?