+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Murphy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Murphy

I don't get the criticism that Murphy wasn't trying last night. He could easily have hidden away out on the wing after their goal, but he kept looking for the ball. Nothing he attempted came off, but if anything he was trying too hard and forcing things that weren't on.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    People are entitled to do what they want but that doesn’t stop them being arse holes.

Our fans jeered whittingham off before too. Football fans in general are fickle morons but ours must be some of the worst.
    Agreed.

He had a poor game, but not much different to most.

After his recent run I was surprised at the jeers from but with our fans I probably shouldn't have been.

Doesn't make any sense to me, absolutely no benefit in it whatsoever.

What are the people on the this thread that say Whyte is a decent player basing that on? What particular skills of his do you admire?

Murphy is a good footballer. But he's not the type of player that can impose his will on a game he's being muscled out of. I think most people on here are too harsh on him.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Murphy is a good footballer. But he's not the type of player that can impose his will on a game he's being muscled out of. I think most people on here are too harsh on him.
    Is he really a good footballer? He's got a lot of talent, but there are so many games when he doesn't have any impact. He doesn't seem to learn from his mistakes either. He switched off at an opposition corner again on Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Bald Barry Bastad View Post
    What are the people on the this thread that say Whyte is a decent player basing that on? What particular skills of his do you admire?
    Surprise, surprise no one answered this question. It would just reveal to them how crap a winger he is.

Surprise, surprise no one answered this question. It would just reveal to them how crap a winger he is.
    Well Heisenburg gave a pretty decent response over 9 hours before you posted this.
    BTW I'm inclined to agree with him.