+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I think people need to get used to a few basic facts

I think people need to get used to a few basic facts

Tan provided money for warnock , hes unlikely to loosen the purse strings for harris to any great extent

Therefore we need to hope that firstly harris can wheel and deal in the close season and unearth some gems

And secondly not only are the club going to lose a wad of cash getting rid of players not deemed good enough or these players pull their fingers out over the summer and prove us wrong

It's as simple as that , there is no other option

It's probably going to be a lean few years

If cardiff city is your only hobby you probably need other interests as it's unlikely to bring you much joy

Collecting spiders , listening to heavy metal , fishing , hanging around singles bars , dogging

There's a big world out there

Re: I think people need to get used to a few basic facts

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Tan provided money for warnock , hes unlikely to loosen the purse strings for harris to any great extent

Therefore we need to hope that firstly harris can wheel and deal in the close season and unearth some gems

And secondly not only are the club going to lose a wad of cash getting rid of players not deemed good enough or these players pull their fingers out over the summer and prove us wrong

If cardiff city is your only hobby you probably need other interests as it's unlikely to bring you much joy

Collecting spiders , listening to heavy metal , fishing , hanging around singles bars , dogging

Spot on

You've been bigging up a playoff possibility. Glad sense has finally hit home.

I think that we're going to have a tough season next season, mainly because of the fact that we spaffed up too much money for Warnock to turn us into a mid-table Championship side. Harris isn't the answer but this would be a tough gig for any manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    You've been bigging up a playoff possibility. Glad sense has finally hit home.

I think that we're going to have a tough season next season, mainly because of the fact that we spaffed up too much money for Warnock to turn us into a mid-table Championship side. Harris isn't the answer but this would be a tough gig for any manager.
    Well if we had won tonight and against brentford then I would still be bigging us up for a play off spot

We have lost

Well if we had won tonight and against brentford then I would still be bigging us up for a play off spot

We have lost
    I reckon we'll beat Brentford on Saturday. They're having their bad run.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I reckon we'll beat Brentford on Saturday. They're having their bad run.
    Apparently Forest had been having a bad run until tonight

If we think Harris can do anything in the summer then hope is the only option. Although Sanderson looked good tonight.

Considering we were relegation candidates before Warnock took over and the mess of the rebrand, we've had three good years in the past ten. Don't think any of us are here for joy.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    If we think Harris can do anything in the summer then hope is the only option. Although Sanderson looked good tonight.
    I thought he looked okay when we had the ball, but he was caught out of position a few times in defence.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    I thought he looked okay when we had the ball, but he was caught out of position a few times in defence.

For a debut he did well ,looked composed onn the ball

And he's a year younger than Cameron Coxe with less first team games, in fact tonight was his senior debut. Looks promising. He got forward a lot and tried play some good balls in to the box, he obviously has not had any coaching from Lee Peltier.

And he's a year younger than Cameron Coxe with less first team games, in fact tonight was his senior debut. Looks promising. He got forward a lot and tried play some good balls in to the box, he obviously has not had any coaching from Lee Peltier.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    Apparently Forest had been having a bad run until tonight
    According to who? Not anyone with any knowledge of stats.

Sanderson really impressed with the ball. Not so much without but there is hope and far better player than Coxe.

Someone told me he plays more like a mobile centre-back than a wing-back, but that seems to be completely wrong!

Wonder if we will see Brad Smith before the end of the season ?
    If not, I wonder why we took him as a loan signing until the end of the season.
    Thankfully we have a transfer committee

We've got an advantage denied to many in this division during this summer - a parachute payment. The scenario you set out makes sense if we are still in this division in the summer of 2021, but not until then. That said, whatever the size of our transfer budget, it needs to be spent well for us to enjoy any success - in typical style, we've not done that in the last two years when we had quite a bit of money to spend.