+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: All so predictable as Cardiff wonder where the next goal is coming from in Tomlin’s absence.

All so predictable as Cardiff wonder where the next goal is coming from in Tomlin’s absence.

Re: All so predictable as Cardiff wonder where the next goal is coming from in Tomlin’s absence.

It's the 'bleeding obvious' comment that strikes a chord - probably not just with the overwhelming majority who watch City week in week out, but also probably the players themselves. A lack of conviction going forward probably stems from a group of professional footballers who invariably knew their attacks were going to be futile - at least without Tomlin and to a lesser extent Adomah. The good news is I think the club now realises that the size of a player's price tag doesn't necessarily reflect their value, and in the summer we'll have a manager who will hopefully change things significantly..

Re: All so predictable as Cardiff wonder where the next goal is coming from in Tomlin’s absence.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    It's the 'bleeding obvious' comment that strikes a chord - probably not just with the overwhelming majority who watch City week in week out, but also probably the players themselves. A lack of conviction going forward probably stems from a group of professional footballers who invariably knew their attacks were going to be futile - at least without Tomlin and to a lesser extent Adomah. The good news is I think the club now realises that the size of a player's price tag doesn't necessarily reflect their value, and in the summer we'll have a manager who will hopefully change things significantly..

I truly hope they do.

Losing one player (Tomlin) shouldn’t make a difference to the team as a whole but in his absence they were abject-clueless and just really poor to watch.
    We all make the effort to get to the stadium on a cold miserable night midweek and the players don’t turn up.
    It’s just soul destroying.
    I see other posters are blaming certain players and another stated he’s not bothering to renew his season ticket for next year.
    Who on last nights performance can blame him.
    There were only two outstanding positives for me last night;
    1. The number two Sanderson looks a great prospect and I’m looking forward to seeing him develop
    2. The Whiskey in my coffee