1823 mins played

Shots on target 21 (54%)

Total shots 39

Re: Robson-Kanu

What does Giggs do?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    What does Giggs do?
    Didn't he retire from international football?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Didn't he retire from international football?
    He did until the hard work was done and we qualified without him and he suddenly had a change of heart. 🙄

I'm of the opinion don't cut one's nose off to spite one's face.
    If he's in form, committed and better than anything we have, take him to the Euros I say.
    We are too small a nation to be choosey.

Plus his song is great

Kieffer Moore

A goal every 4 games

5 Goals scored

3 Assists

358 mins per goal

1791 mins played

Shots on target 14 (38%)

Total shots 37

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    I'm of the opinion don't cut one's nose off to spite one's face.
    If he's in form, committed and better than anything we have, take him to the Euros I say.
    We are too small a nation to be choosey.

Plus his song is great
    Robson-Kanu is the form player and offers something different to Moore. Roberts has had injury problems and only scored 1 goal all season, and Vokes has 6.

Kieffer Moore

A goal every 4 games

5 Goals scored

3 Assists

358 mins per goal

1791 mins played

Shots on target 14 (38%)

Total shots 37
    Moore's contribution is based much more on what he does for the team rather than goals scored, so his scoring record is largely irrelevant. I'd sooner Moore up front for us than HRK.

Robson-Kanu has the experience of Euro 2016 to bring with him.
    A tournament is not the same as playing qualifying games every could of months and as others have said, he’s on form.
    Giggs must take the best players available to him for the job in hand - so what if they made themselves unavailable before?

Moore's contribution is based much more on what he does for the team rather than goals scored, so his scoring record is largely irrelevant. I'd sooner Moore up front for us than HRK.
    Moore is not the only striker going to Euro 2020, and I was just highlighting the fact that Robson-Kanu is currently our most prolific striker. Being the resident Stato I thought you would approve

Moore is not the only striker going to Euro 2020, and I was just highlighting the fact that Robson-Kanu is currently our most prolific striker. Being the resident Stato I thought you would approve
    They're something of nothing. His successes (if you call them that) came under a different manager with a different style of play. They were also a few years ago. On the same basis, we could argue that Ben Woodburn is one of our most influential players. (Talking of Woodburn, what's happened to him?)

I could suggest Callum Paterson is our most prolific striker, yet I doubt he'd be particularly proficient if we had a manager with a different style of play.

We've done well enough without HRK. As someone with a bit of experience, useful enough to have in the squad but I don't see that he's done much at club level to warrant any game time at the Euros.

They're something of nothing. His successes (if you call them that) came under a different manager with a different style of play. They were also a few years ago. On the same basis, we could argue that Ben Woodburn is one of our most influential players. (Talking of Woodburn, what's happened to him?)

I could suggest Callum Paterson is our most prolific striker, yet I doubt he'd be particularly proficient if we had a manager with a different style of play.

We've done well enough without HRK. As someone with a bit of experience, useful enough to have in the squad but I don't see that he's done much at club level to warrant any game time at the Euros.
    Broke a bone in his foot in October, think he only went back to Oxfrod end of January.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyncoed Slumdog View Post
    He did until the hard work was done and we qualified without him and he suddenly had a change of heart. 🙄
    "Regardless of what happens in the summer, I'm looking forward to giving Ryan the opportunity to select me in the next campaign," Robson-Kanu tells BBC Sport Wales.
    "It's certainly nothing to do with the qualification. Before I made the decision, qualification had not been achieved and I 100% would have been available for qualifying fixtures in March [if Wales were in the play-offs].

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51241102
    Maybe he's just a good speaker but his statement ticks all the boxes. Got to think about squad togetherness and future plans though, if it's a choice between Tyler Roberts and HRK I'd be tempted to go Tyler Roberts.