It's a dead rubber

Games cannot be postponed.
    Call the whole thing off.
    Its a mickey mouse competition now
    Hate eggball. Total joke.

Discuss
    For once I agree with you.

Re: 6 nations OVER

Would spare Wales' blushes if it was cancelled this year.

The disruption the Six Nations causes gets right on my David Wick. I hear that the powers that be are considering letting Fiji join too.

The Euros ain't far away

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    The disruption the Six Nations causes gets right on my David Wick. I hear that the powers that be are considering letting Fiji join too.
    You mean South Africa?

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    It's a dead rubber

Discuss
    It's happened before during the foot and mouth epidemic. Games were played early the following season.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You mean South Africa?
    Heard that, can't imagine the unions themselves being too happy. Although probably more money so maybe they won't care that there would be a new favourite moat years

I enjoy international rugby , it's a very exciting game at the top level

But club rugby bores the pants off me

One thing is for certain wales are a top five nation .....ok there ain't that many nations ......but that's something that cant be said of welsh rugby since the end of the golden era in the seventies

Solution :———
    Each Irish player takes a pelanty kick from the 25 yard line (or whatever it is these days) at the Dublin stadium and each Italian player takes a pelanty kick from 25 yards in Rome (or where ever they play)

Whoever scores the most, wins ! SIMPLES

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You mean South Africa?
    Bloody hell, first I’ve heard of this !!!!

South Africa 'set to join the England, Wales and Ireland in the Six Nations after the 2023 World Cup. SOUTH AFRICA could join the Six Nations after the 2023 World Cup in a stunning move which would change the shape of international rugby.8 Feb 2020
    https://www.thesun.co.uk › sport
    South Africa 'set to join the England, Wales and Ireland in the Six Nations ...

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Bloody hell, first I’ve heard of this !!!!

South Africa 'set to join the England, Wales and Ireland in the Six Nations after the 2023 World Cup. SOUTH AFRICA could join the Six Nations after the 2023 World Cup in a stunning move which would change the shape of international rugby.8 Feb 2020
    https://www.thesun.co.uk › sport
    South Africa 'set to join the England, Wales and Ireland in the Six Nations ...
    Why not invite Australia and New Zealand too, and call it the World Cup?

I would prefer Argentina and get rid of italy

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Why not invite Australia and New Zealand too, and call it the World Cup?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I would prefer Argentina and get rid of italy
    That’s just Coronaphobic!

I do enjoy the game and im not anti egg, I’ve attended a few Wales games over the last 20 years and enjoyed them.
    However what annoys me the most these days is how corporate and billy big bollocks a lot of the crowd think they are. It has turned into a “look how amazing I am” crowd event and I feel natural rugby fans are out priced for tickets due to the corporate greed and wannabes. International rugby days are now client based and people poncing about going to the match which they couldn’t really give two tosses about.

Plus walking down st marys street after a game in the evening is nothing short of a mental asylum. The animals fighting and vomiting in the street is just horrendous.

So the rugby is of good standard and can be quite exciting, it is a decent tournament.....I just prefer to watch it on the box with family and friends.

It's a dead rubber

Discuss
    Its not the first time its happened. The remaining Italian fixtures will be played at a later date.

And while you’re at it stop the prem

It's a dead rubber

Discuss
    Now?! 🤷*♂️

Games have been postponed due to the weather and as mentioned earlier BSE but were eventually played

What I can see happening in a few weeks is some sport being played behind closed doors. Liverpool winning the league in front of no fans would be hilarious.

It's a dead rubber

Discuss
    Nothing to add really post of the year so far

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Games have been postponed due to the weather and as mentioned earlier BSE but were eventually played

What I can see happening in a few weeks is some sport being played behind closed doors. Liverpool winning the league in front of no fans would be hilarious.
    Oh, if this season could be canceled and liverpool not awarded the title i would be happy for a decade. Cancel the championship too, everyone else is just about shit enough that leeds might otherwise go up. It would be absolutely glorious.

I've heard a scenario where the rugby seedings for the next world cup need to be sorted. Ireland and italy would share their points and the England v Italy game would be played behind closed doors a win seeing England winning the championship!

It was a rugger fan I know who mentioned it whether it was just paranoia I'm not sure.