+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brentford team and score predictions

Brentford team and score predictions

Assuming of course match is played. I had planned to come but unfortunately a combination of bad weather making travelling a lottery(I live down West) and a heavy cold mean that I will sit this one out.

I dont think Harris can make too many changes, but I expect Ralls and Albert to start in place of Hoilett and Pack. He may just put Junior at no 10 and drop Patto but I doubt that.

Brentford are a bit up and down at the moment, despite our poor form I expect a City win 2-1

Attendance 21505 actual 12014

Re: Brentford team and score predictions

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Assuming of course match is played. I had planned to come but unfortunately a combination of bad weather making travelling a lottery(I live down West) and a heavy cold mean that I will sit this one out.

I dont think Harris can make too many changes, but I expect Ralls and Albert to start in place of Hoilett and Pack. He may just put Junior at no 10 and drop Patto but I doubt that.

Brentford are a bit up and down at the moment, despite our poor form I expect a City win 2-1

I’d give Junior at crack at number 10, or Ralls

Brentford are on indifferent form at the moment, so they will regain it tomorrow as I can't see anything but another abject performance from us without Tomlin 1-3

You expect a City win?

Betfred will give you odds of 11-4 about that outcome. Ladbrokes and Coral offer 5-2. Fill yer boots!

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    You expect a City win?

Betfred will give you odds of 11-4 about that outcome. Ladbrokes and Coral offer 5-2. Fill yer boots!
    Funnily enough I do, for a change@

0-4

Bloobirds 2-1Bees

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Bloobirds 2-1Bees
    😀

I said we’d win 4-1 a stoke a week ago so I’ll go 4-1 to Brentford this week

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    I said we’d win 4-1 a stoke a week ago so I’ll go 4-1 to Brentford this week
    Good man

it'll be the usual we are crap, they are crap, but we are just a bit more crap than them, so we will lose by the odd goal, 1-2

Brentford are crap? No way. Benrahma will run rings around our slow defence. I see nothing but a humiliating loss here.

2-5

Hoping we find a Tomlin hole filler in Ralls but it's probably too little too late.

2 2

Being city we will beat Brentford 1-0 and lose to Barnsley 4-0

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    it'll be the usual we are crap, they are crap, but we are just a bit more crap than them, so we will lose by the odd goal, 1-2
    They're in a play-off position and have the second best goal difference in the Championship, with free-scoring players like Ollie Watkins, Bryan Mbeumo and Saïd Benrahma. If that's "bad' I'll have some of it!

Quote Originally Posted by EadosEados View Post
    Being city we will beat Brentford 1-0 and lose to Barnsley 4-0
    It would be typical of us.

‘Heavy cold’ 😳 ‘Down West’ 😳

Should we be worried....? 😋

Do I see us getting the ball off them ? - No

Do I see us keeping a clean sheet ? - No

Is the return of the aged and pedestrian Adomah going to make a difference ? - No

Will Joe Ralls starting make a difference ? - Yes but not enough given the dross that he is surrounded by ..

Do I see us scoring ? - certainly not from open play, possibly from a wind assisted long throw.

City to win 1-0

Ha
    I was thinking that Bobby D 😂

As for today I’ve given my ticket away - apathy - YES!!!

I fear that I won’t be alone and in my humble opinion thousands will vote with their feet and not renew season tickets next year. 🤐

I can’t see any other result bar a Brentford win 😫

1-2

We'll get twatted 0-3

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    They're in a play-off position and have the second best goal difference in the Championship, with free-scoring players like Ollie Watkins, Bryan Mbeumo and Saïd Benrahma. If that's "bad' I'll have some of it!
    I meant the way they will play against us, not in general. We've seen lots of teams come to CCS this season who are above us in the table and doing well but look nothing special. So rather than 'crap' I should have said they won't play like a team much better than City but will still win.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    You expect a City win?

Odds on Cardiff +1 please?

A narrow just to piss us off and give that little glimmer of hope , until the next game when we feck it up again.

On my way to game , power to all you fans who will be there

I'll renew, and will be here long after Harris has gone, seen far worse than this in the 80s and 90's