+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brentford team and score predictions

Re: Brentford team and score predictions

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    I'll renew, and will be here long after Harris has gone, seen far worse than this in the 80s and 90's
    That's what I like to hear. #blooooobirds

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    A narrow just to piss us off and give that little glimmer of hope , until the next game when we feck it up again.

On my way to game , power to all you fans who will be there
    I'm afraid travel problems and heavy cold has beat me today.( live down West). Hats off(literally) to anyone going today.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    I meant the way they will play against us, not in general. We've seen lots of teams come to CCS this season who are above us in the table and doing well but look nothing special. So rather than 'crap' I should have said they won't play like a team much better than City but will still win.
    I see where you're coming from. Those teams that have been above us, who I was expecting to absolutely play us off the park, haven't. Conversely, the clubs you expected would be perhaps worse than us (given their league positions) have looked superior to us. All rather strange and unpredictable!

West Brom, top of the league, were nothing special, Forest (third) nothing special, Brentford have some very dangerous forwards and if our defence isn't on the ball we could take a beating. My health (chronic leukemia)and the corona (used to make great pop) virus mean I won't be there today in body. Good luck to all that will be hope we put up a fight at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Seabird View Post
    West Brom, top of the league, were nothing special, Forest (third) nothing special, Brentford have some very dangerous forwards and if our defence isn't on the ball we could take a beating. My health (chronic leukemia)and the corona (used to make great pop) virus mean I won't be there today in body. Good luck to all that will be hope we put up a fight at least.
    I was feeling bad due to the trotts,nothing compared to your health.All very best for the future hope its a great one.

Quote Originally Posted by Seabird View Post
    Sorry to hear about your serious health issues. I wish you all the best!

City conceding early and with totally ineffective Paterson up front, I am expecting 0-3

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    City conceding early and with totally ineffective Paterson up front, I am expecting 0-3
    Looking very much like it, maybe more!

if the club would only stop buying budget alternatives at non budget prices

Quote Originally Posted by uncle bob View Post
    2 2
    At last Bob

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    At last Bob
    Aye. I've had a few up this season.