+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Met a woman from blackwood the other day

Met a woman from blackwood the other day

Really classy and intelligent

Social worker

Anyway thought keep cool mate , this is going well

Then the subject of football came up

I thought hopefully shes cardiff , maybe county and at a push a united or liverpool fan which sadly in wales is par for the course

But no , she was a bloody jack ! Was never into football before but when the rabbits were promoted she bought a season ticket to the liberty and has been hooked ever since , even following them away

I wasnt standing for this , classy or intelligent etc , so I sent her away with a flea in her ear

Which is the best place to have it

Re: Met a woman from blackwood the other day

Better a JB than a plastic. You blew it. You should have extended your “olive branch” and did your bit for unity between the two clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Better a JB than a plastic. You blew it. You should have extended your “olive branch” and did your bit for unity between the two clubs.
    I will do anything for love , but I wont do that

Husker Du or Sugar ?

I find husker do too dated nowadays , love copper blue by sugar

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

Husker Du or Sugar ?

Flip your Wig was a classy pop punk album , ascwas Warehouse, some of their early stuff like New Day Rising was so fierce in sound , best live act I've seen for power , seen the Du , Sugar and Bob Mold so many times just love them .

As for Jack supporting Ladies in NP postocode areas stay clear

I've seen nearly every strumpet Sludge has proposed to following a week's courtship and not one could be described as classy or intelligent. Most had a permanent 'what day is it?' expression because of their spliff-rolling excesses.

He had no concerns about what venereal diseases they carried as he'd contracted them all in prior decades to enjoy a natural immunity. It remains a mystery how he caught one which had previously only infected members of a small Amazonian tribe. It's all the more remarkable as the Cowbridge stinker has never travelled further than the Isle of Wight.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Flip your Wig was a classy pop punk album , ascwas Warehouse, some of their early stuff like New Day Rising was so fierce in sound , best live act I've seen for power , seen the Du , Sugar and Bob Mold so many times just love them .

As for Jack supporting Ladies in NP postocode areas stay clear
    I prefer sugar cause they are heavier , copper blue and file under easy listening are guitar driven power pop , that ep they did which name escapes me was heavy too

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I've seen nearly every strumpet Sludge has proposed to following a week's courtship and not one could be described as classy or intelligent. Most had a permanent 'what day is it?' expression because of their spliff-rolling excesses.

He had no concerns about what venereal diseases they carried as he'd contracted them all in prior decades to enjoy a natural immunity. It remains a mystery how he caught one which had previously only infected members of a small Amazonian tribe. It's all the more remarkable as the Cowbridge stinker has never travelled further than the Isle of Wight.
    Novavirus mate

We are all subject to travel restrictions

I married into a family of jacks, terrible having your father in law and brother in law buying your baby swansea city gear

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    I married into a family of jacks, terrible having your father in law and brother in law buying your baby swansea city gear
    Put your foot down mate tell your missus its war

Husker Du or Sugar ?

I'd probably prefer Sugar these days. But I liked Husker Du more during their time. Listed to Workbook lately? I wonder how that sounds. Probably still pretty good.

Really classy and intelligent

Social worker

Anyway thought keep cool mate , this is going well

Then the subject of football came up

I thought hopefully shes cardiff , maybe county and at a push a united or liverpool fan which sadly in wales is par for the course

But no , she was a bloody jack ! Was never into football before but when the rabbits were promoted she bought a season ticket to the liberty and has been hooked ever since , even following them away

I wasnt standing for this , classy or intelligent etc , so I sent her away with a flea in her ear

Which is the best place to have it
    But did she have nice arse?

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    Firm but a bit large

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I'd probably prefer Sugar these days. But I liked Husker Du more during their time. Listed to Workbook lately? I wonder how that sounds. Probably still pretty good.
    Black sheets of rain I like