Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
Decent read that Bob.

I have to say that Hooper was as infuriating for us as he was for them, but regarding the centre forward jumping with the keeper and him penalising the CF no matter what is the worst bit about his decision making.

Unless the forward has his elbows splayed wide using them as "leverage" the play should be allowed to continue, especially as the keeper has the advantage that he can use his arms, fists and elbows in such situations.

There was a superb goal scored by Haller for Wist Em yesterday against Southampton where the exact same thing was rightly let go by the ref with the forward bravely jumping and scoring brilliantly from the second ball.

These types of decisions have gone against us this season and I agree with you that Paterson's style of play doesn't do him or us any favours and one reason I think that Glatzel should return.

As I said, a good read but I feel duty bound to mention that your turn of phrase regarding the ex-Arsenal manager is inappropriate.
I was going to say I should be grateful that I didn't put the words over and all the other way around, but it doesn't really make much difference does it!