+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rhys Healey

Rhys Healey

Re: Rhys Healey

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    You need an account to view as he’s private; what is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    You need an account to view as he’s private; what is it?
    Scored a decent goal. Long ball out wide he takes it in goes one way then the other makes a **** of their defender and curls it too corner.

Hadn't long woke up when I saw it I may have to look again to check my eyes weren't deceiving me!!

It's a good goal. It's also league one.

https://www.skysports.com/watch/vide...am-1-1-mk-dons

Maybe he ball wasn't out wide..but still!!

Good goal no matter what league.
    Not good enough for us so had to go, best for both parties.
    Glad the lad's doing well at his new club.

Good luck to him. He was never going to be good enough for us . I think I’m right in saying that it was Gunnars and him were the only ones to play in both our Premier League seasons. How we didn’t let him go earlier I don’t know.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Good goal no matter what league.
    Not good enough for us so had to go, best for both parties.
    Glad the lad's doing well at his new club.
    Glad he's scoring but your right he's not for us. Good goal to put up mind.

Good goals in the west ham game too as well

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    Good luck to him. He was never going to be good enough for us . I think I’m right in saying that it was Gunnars and him were the only ones to play in both our Premier League seasons. How we didn’t let him go earlier I don’t know.
    He definitely stayed too long

Don’t recall him ever having a run of starts to conclusively judge his abilities. Some players thrive when not limited to bit-part appearances. Good luck to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Don’t recall him ever having a run of starts to conclusively judge his abilities. Some players thrive when not limited to bit-part appearances. Good luck to him.
    Good point.

Obviously a difference in ability but players like Sancho going to Germany and getting game time helps their development. Someone playing years as an u23 and forever being touted as a new young striker isn't really helping them develop as a player. Playing consistent games a div down does.

Definitely not a Premier League player, but Championship standard? Maybe - don't forget he's a striker and how many of those have looked good for us in recent years?

Great kid but he was never given a decent opportunity.
    Typical City - stick with the managers favourite 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Padraig1968 View Post
    Great kid but he was never given a decent opportunity.
    Typical City - stick with the managers favourite ��
    OUr style of football over recent years makes it very difficult for a striker to succeed

when he was brought on instead of Reid last season was when I realized that Warnock was not the messiah, just a slightly mental old man with dubious links to agents

The last striker of any worth was Chopra 😫

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    when he was brought on instead of Reid last season was when I realized that Warnock was not the messiah, just a slightly mental old man with dubious links to agents
    That was shocking

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    That was shocking
    At the time, I thought it was a baffling decision. Then it becomes clear that Rhys Healey is under the Unique Sports Management umbrella, who of course, by pure coincidence, happen to employ Warnock's son. His agent could then tout him as a Premier League player to any would-be suitors from that moment onwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    At the time, I thought it was a baffling decision. Then it becomes clear that Rhys Healey is under the Unique Sports Management umbrella, who of course, by pure coincidence, happen to employ Warnock's son. His agent could then tout him as a Premier League player to any would-be suitors from that moment onwards.
    Good point. Unique Sports Management rears it’s ugly head again. Will it be possible to avoid future dealings with them ?

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    Good point. Unique Sports Management rears it’s ugly head again. Will it be possible to avoid future dealings with them ?
    Just avoid future dealings with that prick Warnock.