+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Since 62's commentary on club accounts y/e 31/5/19.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Since 62's commentary on club accounts y/e 31/5/19.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Still don't get how we can have stories of sixty odd million pounds worth of debt converted to shares in the 18/19 financial year and the overall debt only goes down by £2 million in the accounts for that period - I thought we were supposed to be well on the way to being debt free once that big debt to equity conversion had taken place?

Paul

The big debt to equity conversion took place at the end of May 2018 and was reflected in the 31 May 2018 accounts. No debt conversions or debt write offs were done by Vincent Tan in the year to 31 May 2019

Keith

Re: Since 62's commentary on club accounts y/e 31/5/19.

Quote Originally Posted by Since62 View Post
    Paul

The big debt to equity conversion took place at the end of May 2018 and was reflected in the 31 May 2018 accounts. No debt conversions or debt write offs were done by Vincent Tan in the year to 31 May 2019

Keith
    I did wonder about that Keith, but was influenced by the date of the story I put a link to earlier - I do find it disappointing though that we still have a debt of over £100 million despite the fact that the big debt to equity conversion was reported as being part of a process which would leave us debt free eventually.