+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rangers Lose Again

Rangers Lose Again

I can’t help thinking that Stevie G is gonna walk at the end of the season - if not sooner.
    I wonder where he’d go next - my guess is that Klopp will go to Real Madrid, leaving a Liverpool shaped seat available.

Re: Rangers Lose Again

Quote Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
    I can’t help thinking that Stevie G is gonna walk at the end of the season - if not sooner.
    I wonder where he’d go next - my guess is that Klopp will go to Real Madrid, leaving a Liverpool shaped seat available.
    Will possibly happen.
    One thing is for sure. The SPL (Sunday pub League) is atrocious. Gerrard has done his stint there and may move upwards to Mansfield or Gillinham.

Gerrard is nowhere near ready for Liverpool. I can’t see Klopp leaving after just one title.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Gerrard is nowhere near ready for Liverpool. I can’t see Klopp leaving after just one title.
    Correct on both accounts.

Showing the same bottle for a title race as he did against Chelsea a few years ago....

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    But it’s not just the PL title, since he’s won the CL and has been there a while.
    Real Madrid needs a major rebuild and he’d be given mega bucks to achieve it. Reappointing Zidane always seemed like a mistake.

But it’s not just the PL title, since he’s won the CL and has been there a while.
    Real Madrid needs a major rebuild and he’d be given mega bucks to achieve it. Reappointing Zidane always seemed like a mistake.
    But he's only now seeing the fruits of his building at Liverpool. His job is done once he's won a few more trophies, retained the title at least.

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    Will possibly happen.
    One thing is for sure. The SPL (Sunday pub League) is atrocious. Gerrard has done his stint there and may move upwards to Mansfield or Gillinham.
    yet 1 team is in the 1/4 finals of a major european cup.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    But he's only now seeing the fruits of his building at Liverpool. His job is done once he's won a few more trophies, retained the title at least.
    Agreed. There may also be the carrot to better United's 20 league titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Agreed. There may also be the carrot to better United's 20 league titles.
    I still think the prospect of rebuilding Real Madrid would be a very tempting one.
    They must surely be the biggest club in the world.

I still think the prospect of rebuilding Real Madrid would be a very tempting one.
    They must surely be the biggest club in the world.
    Or he might think it a bit of a poisoned chalice, one that might harm his reputation. He might be happy at Liverpool. Lots of angles, who knows!

Top of La Liga, best defensive record in La Liga, 2 league losses all season. What are you on about?

Real Madrid are rebuilding, but instead of spending a ton on big names they've signed good young players who will come good within the next few seasons.

Gerard needs a Villa type appointment first

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    Top of La Liga, best defensive record in La Liga, 2 league losses all season. What are you on about?

Real Madrid are rebuilding, but instead of spending a ton on big names they've signed good young players who will come good within the next few seasons.
    Looking forward to the reply to this

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Houllier??

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Would David Villa go to Rangers?

What an advert against winter breaks Rangers have become. They deservedly beat Celtic at Parkhead in the New Year derby and were definitely looking likely champions then, but I watched a fair bit of their Cup defeat by Hearts last weekend and they were terrible - I reckon something's gone on behind the scenes there.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    What an advert against winter breaks Rangers have become. They deservedly beat Celtic at Parkhead in the New Year derby and were definitely looking likely champions then, but I watched a fair bit of their Cup defeat by Hearts last weekend and they were terrible - I reckon something's gone on behind the scenes there.
    You could be onto something here. The drop off in their football and intensity has been alarming. Almost Dave Jones esque.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Correct on both accounts.
    I can see Liverpool being a dominant force over the next few seasons with Klopp. I like the guy too in all fairness.

Couldn't less about Liverpool though, or any other team other than Cardiff (apart from FGR).

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post

I know...What a strange point of view. I read it and thought exactly the same.