+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Lone Gunman's spider has passed away

The Lone Gunman's spider has passed away

Tragic news , will post more details as I get them

Re: The Lone Gunman's spider has passed away

Zoltan , aka hound of Dracula, was in intensive care in a reptile and spider hospital in grimsby being treated for a runny nose but lost his long battle with the illness, well a week , this morning

Zoltan was a three legged bald columbian mouse eating spider

He wasn't originally three legged or bald , like his owner

Zoltan was originally an eight legged furry columbian mouse eating spider but he got burned in a fire and had his 5 other legs chopped off in a scrap with a Mexican drugs cartel

The gunman first saw zoltan on a backpacking trip to Chile where zoltan had somehow ended up

He was living in a spider orphanage but the lone guman was smitten and smuggled him home in one of those plastic Tupperware sandwich boxes

The gunman and zolton lived together for five years , which is a long time in spider years

They shared a flat , shared takeaways .....zoltan loved egg fried rice and even shared a bath , the gunman would put zoltan in a matchbox and watch him bob away in the matey bubble bath and even shared football teams ....

Zoltan fell in love with cardiff city and was a regular on away trips , his favourite method of travel being the 5:25 London paddington train to avoid the old bill , it's safe to say he liked a ruck

I got to know zoltan a few years back . The gunman was going to some poncey indie rock all day festival in Bristol and needed a babysitter . I took zoltan for a walk around black weir, an area I knew well at night ....and we instantly bonded

Everytime a sexy lady walked past in the summer sun zoltan would rear up and show his excitement

We spent hours fishing in the canal by the ambulance station on north road , watched cricket at Sophia gardens and even took a day trip to porthcawl

But zoltan had a dark side.....drugs

It must have been his columbian up bringing but he soon started dealing paracetamol in techniquest

It changed him and we drifted apart

It was heartbreaking to hear of zoltans passing but ultimately if you have three legs and you are supposed to have eight you got to enjoy life whilst you can

Rest in peace zoltan you hideous freak

I read that as I would read an exam question, I didn't see the word spider. Thought I was in for a shock then

I wondered what web site I’d just wandered onto then, realised who was spinning the thread then

The cremation will be at thornhill next wednesday , followed by a piss up at the nine giants

Family flowers only please

Donations to internationalspiderrescue. com

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    The gunman first saw zoltan on a backpacking trip to Chile where zoltan had somehow ended up

He was living in a spider orphanage but the lone guman was smitten and smuggled him home in one of those plastic Tupperware sandwich boxes

The gunman and zolton lived together for five years , which is a long time in spider years

They shared a flat , shared takeaways .....zoltan loved egg fried rice and even shared a bath , the gunman would put zoltan in a matchbox and watch him bob away in the matey bubble bath and even shared football teams ....

Zoltan fell in love with cardiff city and was a regular on away trips , his favourite method of travel being the 5:25 London paddington train to avoid the old bill , it's safe to say he liked a ruck

I got to know zoltan a few years back . The gunman was going to some poncey indie rock all day festival in Bristol and needed a babysitter . I took zoltan for a walk around black weir, an area I knew well at night ....and we instantly bonded

Everytime a sexy lady walked past in the summer sun zoltan would rear up and show his excitement

We spent hours fishing in the canal by the ambulance station on north road , watched cricket at Sophia gardens and even took a day trip to porthcawl

But zoltan had a dark side.....drugs

It must have been his columbian up bringing but he soon started dealing paracetamol in techniquest

It changed him and we drifted apart

It was heartbreaking to hear of zoltans passing but ultimately if you have three legs and you are supposed to have eight you got to enjoy life whilst you can

Rest in peace zoltan you hideous freak
    In stitches here!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    In stitches here!
    It's no laughing matter

The gunman has lost a great friend

Till he buys another one

Show some respect

Fair play I laughed. RIP Zoltan.

Drugs are bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Fair play I laughed. RIP Zoltan.

Drugs are bad.
    He had an eye for the ladies and was up for a ruck

Despite being severely disabled and bald

Actually being bald is probably a greater disability than having three legs when you should have eight

They dont make them like that anymore

The Lone Gunman tried to get him to breed but he was impotent

As is The Lone Gunman

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    He had an eye for the ladies and was up for a ruck

Despite being severely disabled and bald

Actually being bald is probably a greater disability than having three legs when you should have eight

They dont make them like that anymore

The Lone Gunman tried to get him to breed but he was impotent

As is The Lone Gunman
    You have put a smile on my face for the last two days

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Without zoltan where would we be ?

Nowhere , that's where

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    A knack he doesn't appear to have with the ladies.