+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rolf Feltscher

Rolf Feltscher

On the bench for us last time we played at Barnsley, must admit I missed that one, he’s now with LA Galaxy

Re: Rolf Feltscher

Greatest Swiss-Venezuelan footballer I ever knew .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Greatest Swiss-Venezuelan footballer I ever knew .
    On the bench twice for us apparently then disappeared. Here on trial, obviously didn’t impress sat on the bench in a track suit.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    On the bench twice for us apparently then disappeared. Here on trial, obviously didn’t impress sat on the bench in a track suit.
    Yes his City Wiki page show a remarkable statistic of played 0 goals 0 .

Perhaps it was the tracksuit that failed him, he didn't even get to run up or down the touchline, unless I missed that action packed moment whilst I was having a number two?

Another fabulous Warnock signing. Still, he wasn't here long.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    Another fabulous Warnock signing. Still, he wasn't here long.
    All adds up though doesn’t it, a few weeks wages, decent hotel, fed & watered, transport costs etc. Harry Redknapp recommended him apparently. Two shady old codgers, Warnock & Redknapp, they both most probably made a few quid out of it for themselves because they’re the type who can’t help themselves no matter if it’s only a few hundred quid. My opinion, might be wrong and they both might have been giving a player a chance but..................