+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sexual assault?

Sexual assault?

Sexual assault?

Murray Kinsella (@Murray_Kinsella) Tweeted:
    Joe Marler on Alun Wyn Jones... https://t.co/YHxoKCkNOf https://twitter.com/Murray_Kinsella/...402398212?s=20

Re: Sexual assault?

that's the first thing that came into my head when I was watching. Not sure anything will happen but it's wholly inappropriate, not exactly how a role model should show kids how to behave.

Of course it is.

Quote Originally Posted by GL1Blue View Post
    that's the first thing that came into my head when I was watching. Not sure anything will happen but it's wholly inappropriate, not exactly how a role model should show kids how to behave.
    ITV showed it and they were all giggling and making light of it. After all, it's just high jinks.
    I doubt Allan Wyn Jones was very happy with it but I also doubt he will take it any further.

Question is, many will be outraged and will the IRB feel pressurised into action?

I was going to say typical rugby antics but then I remember vinnie jones twisting gazza by the bollocks with the refs back turned some years back

Its assault , no different from kicking someone in the balls , but I dont think theres a sexual motive behind what the england player did , unlike a boss groping his secretary's breasts

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    ITV showed it and they were all giggling and making light of it. After all, it's just high jinks.
    I doubt Allan Wyn Jones was very happy with it but I also doubt he will take it any further.

Question is, many will be outraged and will the IRB feel pressurised into action?
    That england player should be banned for a period for that , thats serious foul play

On what planet is that not sexual assault.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    On what planet is that not sexual assault.
    I bet you if he is charged with anything by the police it will be assault and not sexual assault

Not saying it's right, but that's what I reckon will happen

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I bet you if he is charged with anything by the police it will be assault and not sexual assault

I'd be inclined to agree with you there. However, what if he bats for the other side?

Surprised that AWJ didn't mention it to the ref at the time and ask him to review the footage. Could've been a different outcome if England had played the rest of the game with 14 men.

I dont think weve heard the last of this.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

Of course. But it is sexual assault.

Middle aged women that used to grope me in my early 20s would probably call it a joke as I worked the bar, and most people there would make light of Julie the divorcé "she's hell of a girl when she lets her hair down, she's had a right tough time if it lately"

Oh tidy, I'll just laugh it off then.

Classic outrage here.

They are Lions tourists and no doubt friends. In the middle of the pathetic handbags he jokingly tickles his mates cock as to emphasis that none of them can actually hit each other but all they can do is grab and push. I bet there was kegging and worse going on when on tour and the same goes on in football.

So what.

Alfie diffused the situation in the studio.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    Classic outrage here.

They are Lions tourists and no doubt friends. In the middle of the pathetic handbags he jokingly tickles his mates cock as to emphasis that none of them can actually hit each other but all they can do is grab and push. I bet there was kegging and worse going on when on tour and the same goes on in football.

So what.
    I'm not outraged.

A question was asked and then answered.

I'm not saying he's a victim, but in black and white terms it is sexual assault

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I'm not outraged.

A question was asked and then answered.

I'm not saying he's a victim, but in black and white terms it is sexual assault
    And this this sort of thing happens daily within all sports across the world daily.

I can't believe there are people saying Marler should face a lengthy ban or worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Alfie diffused the situation in the studio.
    Should he have is the question? Lots happens on a rugby pitch that doesn't in normal life but surely this is up there with having hands around someone's throat as something that should lead to punishment wherever it happens. Degree of punishment to be discussed at later time.

Last year Wales wound the England team up, England conceded three times the number of penalties and Wales won the game. Think England had desire to reverse that today - not really required considering their team was in form while the Welsh side is not as good as last year and, hopefully, not as good as next year - and I'm sure there will be some defence made on basis of sour grapes, but hopefully it sparks a discussion. Can't really suggest there is a "rugby brotherhood", or whatever the PR nonsense is, if "hijinks" is used to diffuse something like this.

Classic outrage here.

So what.
    Who said anything about outrage?

I think the player was in shock, you could see it in his face. If that happened again, he'd probably punch him.

Classic outrage here.

So what.
    Would you be happy with someone grabbing your cock in your workplace?

Cock piss partridge

Remember Vinnie on Gazza

Quote Originally Posted by theclaw View Post
    Remember Vinnie on Gazza
    That was brutal

I always hated vinnie Jones, thatcherite tory thug

Jones has asked the incident to be looked at

It clearly goes against world rugby code rules which say grabbing or twisting the genitals is foul play and starts with a low end punishment of a 12 week ban

Fuss over nothing. Just the way the world is going these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Would you be happy with someone grabbing your cock in your workplace?
    That would entirely depend on who was doing the grabbing.

Years ago he would had a smack in the teeth,Geoff Wheel would have knocked him out.