+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sexual assault?

Re: Sexual assault?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    That would entirely depend on who was doing the grabbing.

I will do it , but money up front

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Cock piss partridge

I find it amusing that the team which ended the match with one player shown a red card, another in the sin bin and another who felt the need to grope the Welsh captain's balls were the ones calling for strong refereeing amid claims that their opponents would resort to all kinds of skullduggery during the game.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I find it amusing that the team which ended the match with one player shown a red card, another in the sin bin and another who felt the need to grope the Welsh captain's balls were the ones calling for strong refereeing amid claims that their opponents would resort to all kinds of skullduggery during the game.
    Yeah. The old Eddie Jones double bluff.
    From what I saw of the game though, the referee didn't fall for it and was big enough to make the big decisions (the ones he saw anyway).

That said, the game could have been very different had that ball tampering incident been punished.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    And potentially could have had another in the sin bin during the first half if referees ever bothered to punish Farrell

Let’s hope this behaviour doesn’t creep into mixed doubles

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Let’s hope this behaviour doesn’t creep into mixed doubles
    Mixed double rugby sounds interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Sexual assault?

Murray Kinsella (@Murray_Kinsella) Tweeted:
    Joe Marler on Alun Wyn Jones... https://t.co/YHxoKCkNOf https://twitter.com/Murray_Kinsella/...402398212?s=20
    Just high jinx.

They’ll be drinking pints of each other’s urine later so it will all be fine.