+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sexist ? Yes probably but still peed off

Re: Sexist ? Yes probably but still peed off

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    God I hope she's not on here because she'd be devastated to know that's how you feel
    She definitely doesn't care. Same as Daisy from the next street up, but I'll always say what I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    It would be interesting to know how many people actually visit the BBC Sports page to check out women's football results. Sounds to me like a job for Eric the Half Bee.
    Probably the same amount who attend games, so about 5! But you've hit the nail on the head, it's all about the diversity agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    She definitely doesn't care. Same as Daisy from the next street up, but I'll always say what I think.
    What an impressive character trait

This is just utter bullshit, they always say "in women's football" before going onto the scores
    No they do not. I have heard similar and it's only because I know, for example the Arsenal men's situation, I know they are talking about the women's game.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    No they do not. I have heard similar and it's only because I know, for example the Arsenal men's situation, I know they are talking about the women's game.
    Maybe it depends who's doing it but I've never had a problem knowing it's the women's game

What an impressive character trait
    I've apologised to sludge and I'm still getting it off you and Mike.

Maybe it depends who's doing it but I've never had a problem knowing it's the women's game
    I think that they're thinking of dropping the 'women's' before football. I was listening to an interview where a female player was saying that it isn't a good idea as the game is still developing and to drop the 'women's' title would be a bit counter productive as people still aren't aware that women play professionally.

I would ask what you mean and what the hell anything's got to do with Sludge but life's too short

This is just utter bullshit, they always say "in women's football" before going onto the scores
    Mr Monkfish is spot on you know. I've heard virtually identical comments as the example stated. My first reaction was something like,"How come Arsenal are playing today, they won yesterday". And it's true that it's only when they mention Helen Thingamabob scored a hat trick that the penny drops.

My point is that these reporters do not want to or have been told not to differentiate between Arsenal and Arsenal Ladies. Pathetic really and totally unnecessary. What are they trying to prove ?

I would ask what you mean and what the hell anything's got to do with Sludge but life's too short
    Wet wet wet. How did that stay number one so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    My first port of call to check out football scores has for many years been the BBC Football website. You know what you're getting: Prem, Scots Prem (yeah I know), Championship, Div 1, Div 2 etc in that order.

So what have these diversity clowns decided to do ? Put Women's International Friendly scores/results and Women's European Qualifying scores before the Championship that's what. I didn't realise that Millwall had beaten Forest away on Friday because I saw these Mickey Mouse (or should that be Minnie Minnie) results first up and assumed there wasn't any EFL games being played.

Why don't they have a separate section for women's football, after all it's not the same game is it ? Rant over.
    This board has become unreadable because it’s full of sad old men with nothing better to do than moan about nothing.

It’s basically the daily mail comments section but with only 6 people posting.

You really need to get a life

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    You really need to get a life
    Probably. Who knows.

That thread is still unnoticed mind, and the original row had plenty of press...

Are you a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    Are you a woman?
    Funniest guy on the ccfc interweb

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    This board has become unreadable because it’s full of sad old men with nothing better to do than moan about nothing.

It’s basically the daily mail comments section but with only 6 people posting.
    Why don't you comment about the actual topic instead of making personal comments about other posters? I don't want to read about womens football, League 1 & 2, Scottish and non-league football, so it's annoying having to scroll through all of it. It's the equivalent of having all types of news on one page, instead of it being split into the relevent sub sections.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Why don't you comment about the actual topic instead of making personal comments about other posters? I don't want to read about womens football, League 1 & 2, Scottish and non-league football, so it's annoying having to scroll through all of it. It's the equivalent of having all types of news on one page, instead of being split into sections.
    It's not up to you what is posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    Are you a woman?
    No Joe Gillis, I am not a woman. Is that important to this discussion?

Why don't you comment about the actual topic instead of making personal comments about other posters? I don't want to read about womens football, League 1 & 2, Scottish and non-league football, so it's annoying having to scroll through all of it. It's the equivalent of having all types of news on one page, instead of it being split into relevent sub sections.
    This is how easy it is checking football scored on the BBC, I've clicked on one thing to get that tab of options up. You people are either shit at computers or insane

Screenshot 2020-03-08 at 20.18.01.jpg

It's not up to you what is posted.
    Shit-stirring should be an insta ban.

Shit-stirring should be an insta ban.
    I agree.

This is how easy it is checking football scored on the BBC, I've clicked on one thing to get that tab of options up. You people are either shit at computers or insane
    The BBC website is bollocks if you know anything about data science. Somebody is giving the order for it to be presented that way.

I haven’t seen anyone post a Rita Ora album on that Facebook thing about the 10 albums that changed your life!

Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    I gave g see. Anyone post a Rita Ora album on that Facebook thing about the 10 albums that changed your life!
    Her Instagram page is worth a wank after a weekend out

Her Instagram page is worth a wank after a weekend out
    What's the weekend out got to do with it?