+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sexist ? Yes probably but still peed off

Re: Sexist ? Yes probably but still peed off

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    This is how easy it is checking football scored on the BBC, I've clicked on one thing to get that tab of options up. You people are either shit at computers or insane

Attachment 3574

I don't deny that I may suffer from temporary insanity or that I'm generally shit at computers but your drop down menu is not the one I get on the BBC website.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    What's the weekend out got to do with it?
    I'm guessing our opinions differ here, as you have a single beer, so out outlooks definitely differ.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    I don't deny that I may suffer from temporary insanity or that I'm generally shit at computers but your drop down menu is not the one I get on the BBC website.
    This is the front page of the BBC website. You click on that "more" button on the right and my menu drops down. It's so easy

Screenshot 2020-03-08 at 20.31.17.jpg

It's like that for a reason, just remember somebody was told to design it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    This board has become unreadable because it’s full of sad old men with nothing better to do than moan about nothing.

It’s basically the daily mail comments section but with only 6 people posting.

I actually have nothing better to do than moan about SOMETHING.

May I suggest you enrol in the Daily Mail's fabulous grammar course for beginners.

It's like that for a reason, just remember somebody was told to design it that way.
    You say that like it's designed to pop a swastika up every other time you click on something, rather than display the results in a very slightly different way to what you want

May I suggest you enrol in the Daily Mail's fabulous grammar course for beginners.
    I love it when an off topic subject goes off topic.

You say that like it's designed to pop a swastika up every other time you click on something, rather than display the results in a very slightly different way to what you want
    The customer is king .. unless you charge them a licence fee

I love it when an off topic subject goes off topic.
    What keeps this board going init?

Two pages and nobody has posted Rita Ora's Instagram yet.

There’s a page called ‘Leagues & Cups’ for those only interested in particular divisions/tournaments.

Click on it instead of ‘Scores & Fixtures’ and you don’t need to look at any Women’s football results if that’s not your cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    There’s a page called ‘Leagues & Cups’ for those only interested in particular divisions/tournaments.

Click on it instead of ‘Scores & Fixtures’ and you don’t need to look at any Women’s football results if that’s not your cup of tea.
    But what would the old men moan about then?!

[QUOTE=delmbox;5054501]But what would the old men moan about then?! [/QUOTE

Um, chocolate doesn't taste as good as it used to. Especially the gunk that now covers Mars Bars, KitKat's, Snickers, Rolos etc etc !!

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    What a weekend for the supermarkets to have run out of toilet paper!

What a weekend for the supermarkets to have run out of toilet paper!
    She's got a good shape

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    She's got a good shape
    I wouldn't bring her home to meet my Mum

I wouldn't bring her home to meet my Mum
    I'm inclined to agree. She's a looker, no doubt, but that underboob thing grates on me.

It’s the correct grammar when the thing you’re moaning about is nothing you idiot

I stand by what I said too, if you’ve got time to moan about that you need to try and fill your life with something a bit more fulfilling.

It’s depressing reading this thread.

Between wales-bales, demb and you it’s like a collection of life’s losers thinking their opinion is worth something.

It’s the correct grammar when the thing you’re moaning about is nothing you idiot

I stand by what I said too, if you’ve got time to moan about that you need to try and fill your life with something a bit more fulfilling.

Between wales-bales, demb and you it’s like a collection of life’s losers thinking their opinion is worth something.
    Just as I settle into bed, chicken kebab dripping from my mouth, what one of your 4 accounts am I talking to?

THINGS SHOULD NEVER CHANGE FOR THE SAKE OF OTHER PEOPLE THEY SHOULD STAY HOW I WANT THEM FOREVER SHOUTS MAN
    For the sake of who? The Guardian refers to Women's teams by the name of the club only. It's confusing. England under 23s etc don't get referred to as "England", Manchester Utd under 17s are not referenced as "Manchester United". Why should the women's team be any different? The website lists the results of the Bundesliga, Serie A, La Liga and Ligue 1 ahead of the Championship. Why? Its a British publication, I should imagine read mostly by British people. It also marginalizes smaller clubs. It's easier to find reports on ****ing A-League games than it is to find anything about Cardiff.

Personally I don't give a toss what you think mate. People come on here for a bit of good natured banter. If you don't like the subject matter move on and stop acting like a petulant child. My opinions are my opinions. They're not worth any more or less than yours and I don't pretend they are, so try not to be so condescending and personal.

My first port of call to check out football scores has for many years been the BBC Football website. You know what you're getting: Prem, Scots Prem (yeah I know), Championship, Div 1, Div 2 etc in that order.

So what have these diversity clowns decided to do ? Put Women's International Friendly scores/results and Women's European Qualifying scores before the Championship that's what. I didn't realise that Millwall had beaten Forest away on Friday because I saw these Mickey Mouse (or should that be Minnie Minnie) results first up and assumed there wasn't any EFL games being played.

Why don't they have a separate section for women's football, after all it's not the same game is it ? Rant over.
    I use the fotmob app its brilliant .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I use the fotmob app its brilliant .

Cheers, I'll look into that. 👍

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    No they do not. I have heard similar and it's only because I know, for example the Arsenal men's situation, I know they are talking about the women's game.
    I agree. I have heard the same.