+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sexist ? Yes probably but still peed off

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Sexist ? Yes probably but still peed off

THINGS SHOULD NEVER CHANGE FOR THE SAKE OF OTHER PEOPLE THEY SHOULD STAY HOW I WANT THEM FOREVER SHOUTS MAN

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    THINGS SHOULD NEVER CHANGE FOR THE SAKE OF OTHER PEOPLE THEY SHOULD STAY HOW I WANT THEM FOREVER SHOUTS MAN
    Who are you to tell him what he should see? It's a waste of time scrolling through shit you don't want to see, and it would be a trivial task to add filtering, but I'm guessing that they want to ram equality down everybody's throat

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Who are you to tell him what he should see? It's a waste of time scrolling through shit you don't want to see, and it would be a trivial task to add filtering, but I'm guessing that they want to ram equality down everybody's throat
    Can't people self filter? You're all for people taking responsibility for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Can't people self filter? You're all for people taking responsibility for themselves.
    Yep, I self-filter and use another website

Yep, I self-filter and use another website
    Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Exactly
    But they won't give me a discount, so I have to pay for Moodybluebird to scroll through lots of shite

But they won't give me a discount, so I have to pay for Moodybluebird to scroll through lots of shite
    Isn't that supposed to be changing? I mean the license fee?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    For the sake of who? The Guardian refers to Women's teams by the name of the club only. It's confusing. England under 23s etc don't get referred to as "England", Manchester Utd under 17s are not referenced as "Manchester United". Why should the women's team be any different? The website lists the results of the Bundesliga, Serie A, La Liga and Ligue 1 ahead of the Championship. Why? Its a British publication, I should imagine read mostly by British people. It also marginalizes smaller clubs. It's easier to find reports on ****ing A-League games than it is to find anything about Cardiff.