Trust me , you can be a winner

You will thank me one day

Now get out there and do the business

Watch out ladies

Bluebirds x

Re: I didn't get where I am today , women wise , without hard work

From what Organ says, you might need to put a few more in! 😉

I must concede he goes to extraordinary lengths to lay his quivering mitts upon the flesh of compliant women.

About 18 months back he joined his nearest Slimming World diet group. Some six weeks later his membership was terminated and he was banned from entering the premises where meetings were held.

He had calculated correctly his group would comprise entirely of saggy, flabby "sorts" who were low on self-confidence and many yearned for male attention. He rubbed his hands together at the prospect of servicing those who hadn't had "a good seeing to" for yonks. "The word women when combined with vulnerable is music to my ears," he explained while performing a little jig. "You kent," I thought.

🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I must concede he goes to extraordinary lengths to lay his quivering mitts upon the flesh of compliant women.

About 18 months back he joined his nearest Slimming World diet group. Some six weeks later his membership was terminated and he was banned from entering the premises where meetings were held.

He had calculated correctly his group would comprise entirely of saggy, flabby "sorts" who were low on self-confidence and many yearned for male attention. He rubbed his hands together at the prospect of servicing those who hadn't had "a good seeing to" for yonks. "The word women when combined with vulnerable is music to my ears," he explained while performing a little jig. "You kent," I thought.
    Slimming world is my sort of stamping ground

I am like a lion with my pride of lionesses making me food and looking after me while I sleep

Allotments are crammed with naughty ladies 60 bucks a year to just care for yer bush , plant a few seeds