+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

International

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    The worrying thing is that Piers Corbyn may well achieve what his brother couldn't and end up becoming more popular with our right leaning electorate.
    That's the chap. I had never heard of him before and in the last 48 hours have seen him mentioned 4 different times. spooky!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Jeremy Corbyn's brother was giving it plenty in London before being arrested, using a megaphone to declare the pandemic a fake and linking Covid-19 to 5G. What a tool. Problem for me is, having seen photos of the lunatic in action, I'll be seeing him in my mind's eye every time I read one of Organ Morgan posts from now on.....
    he was at Glastonbury a week or so ago with other freedom protesters ( maybe 10 people ), the protesters all looked like they had clown or jester clothes on or Mohawk hair do's, they know their rights and the police had to tread carefully , they were all shouting about human rights etc etc, Cobyn looked the more normal of the bunch to be fair, looked a right shower of sh1t to be honest, but of course these are forward thinking people and always ready to call out the government on actions they take, so we should be grateful to them

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Sorry to break up WW3 but this is satisfying https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/w...OLVQTEGBq6gCgg
    Link?

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    he was at Glastonbury a week or so ago with other freedom protesters ( maybe 10 people ), the protesters all looked like they had clown or jester clothes on or Mohawk hair do's, they know their rights and the police had to tread carefully , they were all shouting about human rights etc etc, Cobyn looked the more normal of the bunch to be fair, looked a right shower of sh1t to be honest, but of course these are forward thinking people and always ready to call out the government on actions they take, so we should be grateful to them
    Piers Corbyns antisemitism, climate change denial and general batshit craziness has been known for years.

He's the brighter of the two brothers...

International

Quote Originally Posted by tell it like it is View Post
    Piers Corbyns antisemitism, climate change denial and general batshit craziness has been known for years.

He's the brighter of the two brothers...
    Lmfao

International

fecking camera man/director on the briefing not showing us the graphs as the medic talks through them. Sack him!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Not a good article to link to.

Yeah, mock a Jew's surname - a surname that was changed from the original in Austria due to antisemitism.

Pleased to see that the government has finally woken up today to the fact that the supply of millions of doses of any would-be vaccine requires work to start on a suitable manufacturing facility asap. I pointed this out on the CCMB quite a while ago now (well in comparison to the timescale of this pandemic it seemed a while ago!). Wearing my industrial pharmacist hat, I can say that the setting up of a Nightingale hospital is like putting up a tent in comparison to building such a pharmaceutical facility!

International

Elvis is in Treharris!!

Yeah, mock a Jew's surname - a surname that was changed from the original in Austria due to antisemitism.
    Lame deflection from a witty put down of Tory sycophants by Stuart Lee.

https://www.conservativehome.com/hig...ry-leader.html

Tugendhat is 'a devout Roman Catholic'!

Tory defence league are even worse than the City defence.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Lame deflection from a witty put down of Tory sycophants by Stuart Lee.

https://www.conservativehome.com/hig...ry-leader.html

Tugendhat is 'a devout Roman Catholic'!
    Religion and ethnicity are separate for Jews...

Family is Jewish, surname was changed in Austria. Lee also includes the name of a castle in Germany used by the Nazis for storing seized loot...

Still, I see why you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Tory defence league are even worse than the City defence.
    I'm sure you like defence leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    fecking camera man/director on the briefing not showing us the graphs as the medic talks through them. Sack him!!!!
    Normally I only watch the stats at the beginning as the rest of the programme is a waste of time because the politician "on duty" never answers the difficult questions. I bet today was no different. Yes, agree, it was frustrating not to be able to see the graphs up close but I could make out the general downward trends.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Normally I only watch the stats at the beginning as the rest of the programme is a waste of time because the politician "on duty" never answers the difficult questions. I bet today was no different. Yes, agree, it was frustrating not to be able to see the graphs up close but I could make out the general downward trends.
    I've told people on here I always take graphs with a pinch of salt.... but you can't even slag 'em off if you can't see them.

Be interesting if this was right, article from 23rd April....

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...ims-professor/

International

I'm just watching the Welsh Government update and Mr Drakeford , in response to a question said that people being shielded will be informed of changes in advance of the "15 June" date. He mentioned 15 June a couple of times.
    What is this date? They kept us on lockdown for a further 3 weeks and that expires on 25 May, and he said earlier that there would be no more relaxation until that date. The 15 June is a further 3 weeks on from that.
    Did I miss something or is he not telling us something?

Mad how the people who said we shouldn’t criticise boris and the government are the same ones who are quick to criticise Drakeford.

International

Mad how the people who said we shouldn’t criticise boris and the government are the same ones who are quick to criticise Drakeford.
    I think they should all be criticised in equal measure, as none of them have covered themselves in glory. What I do wonder at is people attacking things boris says that do not apply to Wales. blame boris for UK things, Blame Mark for Welsh things.
    It is like complaining about what they are doing in Scotland.
    Give unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, including the shit storm lol

I think that’s what the ones who criticised boris are doing. I’d say the ones who defended him such as yourself are a bit happier to criticise in wales though for some reason.

International

I think that’s what the ones who criticised boris are doing. I’d say the ones who defended him such as yourself are a bit happier to criticise in wales though for some reason.
    I don't specially defend him or Drakeford, they are both pretty shite in their own ways.
    But more to the point what is this "15 June " date he was spouting at lunchtime? i cannot find any reference to it until he answered that question. It is a further 3 weeks on form this current 3 weeks, so has he already decided he is keeping us locked down for another 3 weeks? Perhaps he has just let the cat out of the bag.

June 15 is the date when those being sheltered will have been isolated for the twelve weeks that was talked about back in March isn't it.

I see loss of your sense of smell has now been added as a symptom you should self isolate for today.

International

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    June 15 is the date when those being sheltered will have been isolated for the twelve weeks that was talked about back in March isn't it.

I see loss of your sense of smell has now been added as a symptom you should self isolate for today.
    OK. That makes sense then, thanks. I was thinking I'd missed something important