+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    So all the hunting mentioned in the bible was of domesticated animals?
    Lets face facts...Chinese illegal live animal market in Wuhan trading bats, snakes and other reptiles is the focus of this infection that transferred from animal to man. You in New York ( great place, I used to work for a company based in New Jersey), and I in Cardiff are now in lockdown because of it.
    It's got bugger all to do with whether you, I or those mentioned in the bible killed domestic or non domestic animals so don't trivialise the debate

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    Lets face facts...Chinese illegal live animal market in Wuhan trading bats, snakes and other reptiles is the focus of this infection that transferred from animal to man. You in New York ( great place, I used to work for a company based in New Jersey), and I in Cardiff are now in lockdown because of it.
    It's got bugger all to do with whether you, I or those mentioned in the bible killed domestic or non domestic animals so don't trivialise the debate
    Did god make the virus? If he did, why did he put it in animals that people eat? And why is it infecting people that don't eat those animals too?