+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 42 of 350 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292142 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 8745

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by islandblue View Post
    I'm the caretaker of a Cardiff apartment block and there were quite a few Chinese students there in December. Remember them telling me their parents were coming over from China for a visit in early December then they would be all returning to China for the Christmas holidays.
    China is huge with lots of people living there.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    That's because many of the things I post about become true eventually.
    Come on then what would you do differently to protect the economy? Have everyone go about life as normal?

Quote Originally Posted by tell it like it is View Post
    No, not dembe. Sorry it's inconvenient for you my wife suffers lupus and fibromyalgia...
    You certainly post as much as he did and you tell it like it is as if it’s the only version of the truth that exists.

I’m personally and sadly acutely aware of auto immune diseases... but on a personal level I choose not to use my loved ones to support an at best tenuous link to a comment I make on here.

Making things up is not telling it like it is 😜

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    That's because many of the things I post about become true eventually.
    Many come true... suggests that some do not... which ones have and haven’t come true oh wise one?

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    You certainly post as much as he did and you tell it like it is as if it’s the only version of the truth that exists.

I’m personally and sadly acutely aware of auto immune diseases... but on a personal level I choose not to use my loved ones to support an at best tenuous link to a comment I make on here.

Making things up is not telling it like it is ��
    You do realise a username is just that, nothing more? It's more ironic than anything else.

Using my loved ones? Making thing up?

**** you.

Yeah it’s him

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Yeah it’s him
    Nah, it's not.

I'm happy to debate but I'm not a liar and not going to put up with some **** claiming I make things up about my wife's health.

Nah, it's not.

I'm happy to debate but I'm not a liar and not going to put up with some **** claiming I make things up about my wife's health.
    I may have misinterpreted but my take was that you were making some spurious case about Chinese people in Cathays having infected your wife but had absolutely nothing to back it up other than a GP saying it might be a possibility.... you then proceed to give us your wife’s medical history?

Nah, it's not.

There's not much you can do about it, is there?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    There's not much you can do about it, is there?
    Just ignore those idiots.

30 million Americans could lose their private health insurance over the next few months, per new HMA report

https://twitter.com/JStein_WaPo/stat...18093350469633
    Haven't found the HMA report yet but here is Guardian article explaining insurance related to ongoing employment for many in America: https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...alth-insurance

Meanwhile in UK:

Tragic news from Glasgow. Thirteen residents at a Glasgow care home have died in a week after a Covid outbreak.As I reported on Thursday, a care home manager described the sector to me “as a ticking time bomb, every day” This is why.

Lewis Goodall: https://twitter.com/lewis_goodall/st...87686484709376

This is an interesting article:

https://www.researchgate.net/publica...oV_coronavirus

It seems the Wuhan Center for Disease Control & Prevention is about 280 metres away from the food market where it is supposed the COVID-19 virus was first transmitted. It is reported that here scientists were working on viruses originating in bats. Surely a conspiracy theorist's dream scenario!

Quote Originally Posted by islandblue View Post
    I'm the caretaker of a Cardiff apartment block and there were quite a few Chinese students there in December. Remember them telling me their parents were coming over from China for a visit in early December then they would be all returning to China for the Christmas holidays.
    thats a fairly common thing, happens in Bath Uni aswell, parents visit for a few days then go back home to china with kids

3rd nurse died from the virus last night. ****ing shameless the amount of risk they’re putting themselves in for what is basically a pittance.

Wife said it was unprompted. It just didn't seem right for it to be a viral flu, she's had that before and it was a lot different in nature and effect.

It may not have been covid-19, without a test we'll never know. It wouldn't at all surprise me for it to have been present in UK and elsewhere before Christmas; highly infectious, low payload. Possible mutation? Who knows?
    Is it normal for a GP to say 'by the way, a few months ago you probably had X', having done no tests for it? Do they do that sort of thing?

If it's highly infectious, is it likely to have laid low for weeks and then suddenly exploded all around the world at roughly the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Is it normal for a GP to say 'by the way, a few months ago you probably had X', having done no tests for it? Do they do that sort of thing?

If it's highly infectious, is it likely to have laid low for weeks and then suddenly exploded all around the world at roughly the same time?
    Define normal these days.

Maybe it's the case it was present, GPs weren't looking for it at that point or considering it? After all, in mid Jan WHO advised it couldn't go person to person. Maybe what we're seeing now is a mutation rather than the original? Who knows?

Just ignore those idiots.
    He puts them on a list don't ya know

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    He puts them on a list don't ya know
    Dai Hunt had a list

Define normal these days.

Maybe it's the case it was present, GPs weren't looking for it at that point or considering it? After all, in mid Jan WHO advised it couldn't go person to person. Maybe what we're seeing now is a mutation rather than the original? Who knows?
    So did you mrs ring and ask her GP if he thought she might have had coronavirus 2 months ago?

Looks to have been big drops in new cases in Germany over the last 2 days.

International

Missed the start of todays briefing because I had to go for a haircut, then discovered the BBC had failed to broadcast the first 16 minutes because of a glitch!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Missed the start of todays briefing because I had to go for a haircut, then discovered the BBC had failed to broadcast the first 16 minutes because of a glitch!!!
    You went for a haircut??

International

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    You went for a haircut??
    Yes. The wife has been nagging me about it for the last 2 weeks.
    just to shut her up!

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Yes. The wife has been nagging me about it for the last 2 weeks.
    just to shut her up!
    Jesus Christ. At least tell us that the barbers was closed and there aren't more idiots out there thinking haircuts are ok?