+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 44 of 350 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 8745

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Re: Coronavirus update

She is ****ing gutted about the economy

I Know ( we both play a online game and are in the same group ) a nurse in Ohio, He went to home depot to get some dust masks ( they had none ) take take into work, He has been given nothing in the way of PPE, a few in our group has said we will mail him some, as he said, it'll be too late then and to save them for ourselves

what a mess to be in

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post

Ah it's WBs daily troll on how many people he can sucker

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Ah it's WBs daily troll on how many people he can sucker
    What do you mean?

What do you mean?
    Let's break it down for you.

The only reason that you would post something from mainstream news would be that you have something to discredit it. The faux tears would also try to ensnare someone saying how heartless you are before the matador administers the coup de gras.

You are trying too hard so it becomes obvious what you are up to. Your back catalogue should be enough for people to understand your mentality we don't need regular reminders!

The only reason that you would post something from mainstream news would be that you have something to discredit it. The faux tears would also try to ensnare someone saying how heartless you are before the matador administers the coup de gras.

You are trying too hard so it becomes obvious what you are up to. Your back catalogue should be enough for people to understand your mentality we don't need regular reminders!
    Are you trying to tell me that even CBS are part of the Fake News media? I thought it was only the media outlets who you regularly quote from. Oh well, another one to add to the list!

Are you trying to tell me that even CBS are part of the Fake News media?
    Do you not get bored of being like this?

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/wa...rking-maskless

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Yep, very bored of being played by the media, although you probably cant't get enough of it as it fuels your constant outrage!

I agree, I've spent a lot of time there and have met some of the nicest and most intelligent people I've ever met. Actually never came across many people who were arse holes or weird but they are obviously out there.
    I used to work for Cal-Dive, an American offshore company in the Gulf of Mexico, most of the Americans on board were 'local', from Louisiana, Alabama, Texas etc, I liked most of them, but found them very insular. We moved up for a job off Boston and, due to union rules, the company had to employ lots of local labour, the difference in the people was staggering, much more aware, far greater knowledge of politics, history, music, the fact that there are countries outside of the US etc. A real north/south divide.

Yep, very bored of being played by the media, although you probably cant't get enough of it as it fuels your constant outrage!
    You need to get a hobby.

What do you do for a living that allows you to spend all day posting on here?

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    What do you do for a living that allows you to spend all day posting on here?
    What do you do that doesn't allow you to do what you want when you want?

You need to get a hobby.
    Nah, I don't think so, I have enough on my plate as it is

What do you do that doesn't allow you to do what you want when you want?
    A well paying job and friends.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    A well paying job and friends.
    There you go then, you have found your niche in life, your own little utopia

You need to get a hobby.
    Is attention seeking a hobby though?

There you go then, you have found your niche in life, your own little utopia
    I hope you’ve found yours and it’s beyond the wind ups you play on here

He needs some hobbies I think.

https://covid19.healthdata.org/united-kingdom

This made me genuinely gasp, let's all hope it is a complete load of rubbish.

Edit/ I don't think it has taken into account our increase in ICU capacity with the temporary hospitals.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    https://covid19.healthdata.org/united-kingdom

This made me genuinely gasp, let's all hope it is a complete load of rubbish.

Edit/ I don't think it has taken into account our increase in ICU capacity with the temporary hospitals.
    That graph is predicting 3000 deaths a day. We are nowhere near that. It'sd crazy!

International

I see the BBC are reporting that the EU combined purchasing scheme to provide govermments with kit to fight this virus , which so many abused the UK government for not joining, has up until today provided exactly.....................feck all!!!!! To any country in the EU!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    That graph is predicting 3000 deaths a day. We are nowhere near that. It'sd crazy!
    It's also predicting us to be far worse than Italy, Spain and France which doesn't 'feel' likely but who knows really..