+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 74 of 350 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 8745

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Re: Coronavirus update

Praise the government. 😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Why would they praise the government. They should be giving a transparent assessment of the latest available data
    Praise where it's deserved, criticism where it's deserved. Can't do one without the other if you're an impartial group.

The alternative group cannot claim to be independent given it's composition. It's nowhere near the size of the SAGE group either.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Praise the government? Is that all that matters to you??
    Not at all. I can see why the point flies over your head though.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    you are so quick to be holier than thou and all knowledgable but you carefylly avoid the point of what I was saying, as you normally do when you try to be clever with people.
    I never said "I want the pubs open now". What I was actually saying was if they do keep the pubs closed for months and months and tell the ordinary working man and woman that they can go to work and put themselves at risk and pay their taxes but they cannot make the choicer, knowing the risks of actually enjoying the fruit of their labour, forbidden to go for a pint after work or on a sunny sunday lunchtime, then the general population will start to get very pissed off with the government that is telling them the thing they have to do is OK but the thing they want to do in not, and you will start to see more and more people ignoring government asdvice across the board. It also risks more and more pubs never openiong their doors again, and they are businesses that employ people just as primark, M&S and all the others are.
    That is the point of what I was saying.
    And if you beleive that the social distancing measure put in place in officees and factories will last longer than a short while as people get used to the old routine then you live in cloud cuckoo land. The risk of going ot the workplace and the risk of going to a pub are decisions the individual must make.
    If the say people can work then bosses will tell them to work and if the feel it is not safe and stay home they will be in danger of losing their jobs because they are refusing to work when the govsaid its OK. So they will feel that if they must do that why cannot they have the choice to take the risk of going to a pub or restaurant? It's the way people think
    Are you on your period or something? I quoted exactly what you said on the last page.

It's an unfortunate situation but yes people will have to go to work and not be able to go for a pint for a while. I apologise but I can't read all of this wall of text but it appears to be a mad rant anyway.

They can't take the risk because it isn't just a risk for them it's a risk for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by tell it like it is View Post
    Ah, ok then, so it's merely a statistical coincidence all in the alternative SAGE have links to the Labour party then...

Given the range of interpretations of the science, changing day by day, why do I get the impression said alternative group will never praise the government?
    Sounds like you'd prefer to live in North Korea.

Why would anyone praise he curren government?!

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Are you on your period or something? I quoted exactly what you said on the last page.
    Nice myogynism there.

Sounds like you'd prefer to live in North Korea.

Why would anyone praise he curren government?!
    I'd have thought an independent group would praise things done right in their view, condemn things done wrong in their view.

I'd have thought an independent group would praise things done right in their view, condemn things done wrong in their view.
    No you wouldn't.

Nice myogynism there.
    Nice spelling there.

Nice myogynism there.
    It's as bad as misopia in my opinion

International

It's an unfortunate situation but yes people will have to go to work and not be able to go for a pint for a while. I apologise but I can't read all of this wall of text but it appears to be a mad rant anyway.

They can't take the risk because it isn't just a risk for them it's a risk for everyone.
    As usual you decend to personal insults. It's to be expected with some on here.
    It isn't a mad rant it is an attempt to explain the point I was trying to make to someone who is actively avoiding it.
    I didn't sat it wasn't an unfortunate reality I said people will baulk against it, (and this country is run by consent).
    Going to work is not just a risk for them either, its a risk for reveryone who is in work with them.
    What makes you think going to work won't be a risk but doing something you want to do will be a risk?
    Now that is stupid. and myopic.
    (Sorry cyclops )

No you wouldn't.
    Yeah I would.

Nice spelling there.
    been coughed on lately? I get the feeling there would be a large queue.

been coughed on lately? I get the feeling there would be a large queue.
    The largeness is only exagerrated further by everyone being 2m apart.

As usual you decend to personal insults. It's to be expected with some on here.
    It isn't a mad rant it is an attempt to explain the point I was trying to make to someone who is actively avoiding it.
    I didn't sat it wasn't an unfortunate reality I said people will baulk against it, (and this country is run by consent).
    Going to work is not just a risk for them either, its a risk for reveryone who is in work with them.
    What makes you think going to work won't be a risk but doing something you want to do will be a risk?
    Now that is stupid. and myopic.
    (Sorry cyclops )
    Where is there a personal insult there?

Yes but risks can be minimised in work and unfortunately working and keeping the economy going a bit is slightly more important than going for a pint no matter how much we all want one.

Look at the restrictions being relaxed anywhere else, unfortunately pubs will be the last thing to come back and it's for a good reason.

They aren't there to critique the government response though are they? Just to give more transparent expert interpretation of the data

International

Where is the personal insult? do you really think that that comment is not personal insulting sexist and derogartory? If that is the case then there is something seriously wrong with you.
    It suggests that when a woman is "on her period" she is not capable of rational thought, it implies I am not a man and it is deeply insulting to all women.
    But hey, its not a personal, insult, it's an insult to every woman on the planet.

Where is the personal insult? do you really think that that comment is not personal insulting sexist and derogartory? If that is the case then there is something seriously wrong with you.
    It suggests that when a woman is "on her period" she is not capable of rational thought, it implies I am not a man and it is deeply insulting to all women.
    But hey, its not a personal, insult, it's an insult to every woman on the planet.
    But are you on it though?

International

But are you on it though?
    you pretend to be so righteous but when it come down to it you really are an asshole aren't you?
    Safe there hiding behind your keyboard.
    You're a waste of oxygen!

you pretend to be so righteous but when it come down to it you really are an asshole aren't you?
    Safe there hiding behind your keyboard.
    You're a waste of oxygen!
    I'll take that as a yes

Not at all. I can see why the point flies over your head though.
    As far as I can see, you've spent several messages saying why you don't think they're worth listening to without responding to the quote that came out of the meeting, in fact you'd rather find a tweet from 2012 to share. If they do ever "praise the government" I think it's unlikely that you'll be listening to find out.

That's something I recognise those too settled on one side of the political debate would do, be that side left or right.

We know that PPE guidance has changed in England at the same time as stories coming out regarding issues of supply. "The science" won't have changed for that finite period of time but government response to it will while still saying "at all times we've followed the science". We don't know what the science has said previously or is saying now so cannot say how much other actions have simply been because we didn't have capacity/weren't prepared enough to do what science was saying so had to come up with a different interpretation.

This is an Italian MP who recently got his hair off when saying Covid-19 is little more than the flu and the number of COVID-19 deaths have been deliberately inflated to strip away the freedoms of Italians. He says 96.3% of those marked as COVID-19 deaths died of heart attacks or other diseases.

He's known to speak his mind because he's one of only a small number of independent MPs there so has no-one to answer to and no promotions to risk missing out on.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    This is an Italian MP who recently got his hair off when saying Covid-19 is little more than the flu and the number of COVID-19 deaths have been deliberately inflated to strip away the freedoms of Italians. He says 96.3% of those marked as COVID-19 deaths died of heart attacks or other diseases.

He's known to speak his mind because he's one of only a small number of independent MPs there so has no-one to answer to and no promotions to risk missing out on.

Farage was an MP once. He "spoke his mind" a lot too. I wouldn't have given him any credence had he still been an MP and came up with something like this as... How the f**k would he know what percentage of people dying actually died of Covid-19 or other causes? He wouldn't. Neither does this guy.

The End.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Farage was an MP once. He "spoke his mind" a lot too. I wouldn't have given him any credence had he still been an MP and came up with something like this as... How the f**k would he know what percentage of people dying actually died of Covid-19 or other causes? He wouldn't. Neither does this guy.

The End.
    An MP in his dreams

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    An MP in his dreams
    Oops... Should have said MEP