+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 88 of 350 FirstFirst ... 38787980818283848586878889909192939495969798138188 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 8745

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by tell it like it is View Post
    Well, wonder who will be championing Germany now?
    The Germans?

One of the things after the really worries me is how politicized and partisan this whole affair is.

People are so entrenched in their beliefs that the defense or criticism is of how this has been handled doesn’t falter from their views on Brexit or Trump.

One could hope that this could unite us for the greater good.
    Not a chance.

I am fed up of banging my head against a brick wall talking to friends who declare themselves Libertarians about this.

They are pretty much all uniform in their views on how this is either a hoax or a power grab.
    Vice Versa, you aren’t going to get much change from the left regardless of how it’s been handled.

Trump has handled this appallingly in my opinion yet “free thinkers” do not seem free enough in their thinking to go against the grain of a narrative.

So much paradoxical “insight” out there.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    The Germans?
    Don't mention the war!

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    One of the things after the really worries me is how politicized and partisan this whole affair is.

People are so entrenched in their beliefs that the defense or criticism is of how this has been handled doesn’t falter from their views on Brexit or Trump.

One could hope that this could unite us for the greater good.
    Not a chance.

I am fed up of banging my head against a brick wall talking to friends who declare themselves Libertarians about this.

They are pretty much all uniform in their views on how this is either a hoax or a power grab.
    Vice Versa, you aren’t going to get much change from the left regardless of how it’s been handled.

Trump has handled this appallingly in my opinion yet “free thinkers” do not seem free enough in their thinking to go against the grain of a narrative.

So much paradoxical “insight” out there.
    I have no idea what this bit means. Help a brother out, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I have no idea what this bit means. Help a brother out, please.
    No worries.
    Essentially, it seems to me as though people who consider themselves as “free thinkers” continue along the same path as they always have done.
    In this particular case, a certain and common type of Libertarian who will not stray one step from the path of their outlook.
    While they will argue that not “all” vaccines are bad they undermine the severity of what we are faced with due to their political fervor.

Invariably, their primary source of information will come from Zero Hedge and the likes.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    good article bob, thanks for sharing, sums up the cowardly faker nicely

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    It would help me if i knew what a z-score was lol
    I would have thought the use of the word "excess" seven times in the map might have given you a clue.

"Standard Score. The standard score (more commonly referred to as a z-score) is a very useful statistic because it (a) allows us to calculate the probability of a score occurring within our normal distribution and (b) enables us to compare two scores that are from different normal distributions."

As I said, strange this map has not drawn comment from the UK Government apologists on here.

It would help me if i knew what a z-score was lol
    You were just in another thread saying how well you know graphs ffs yet don’t know what a standard deviation is

John Crace is fast becoming my ‘find’ of the lockdown. Thanks to whoever it was on here who pointed me in that direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    John Crace is fast becoming my ‘find’ of the lockdown. Thanks to whoever it was on here who pointed me in that direction.
    I only discovered him last summer when the Tory leadership race was on. He's got a good eye for the absurd (though that's not much of a battle these days).

Absolute nothing to see here, absolutely nothing.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ract-unopposed

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I only discovered him last summer when the Tory leadership race was on. He's got a good eye for the absurd (though that's not much of a battle these days).
    He’s very honest about his own challenges and issues which gives him some depth. His comments regarding Boris although not exactly enlightening (most people with at least half a brain knew the bumbling bean bag would be a colossal cock) is very humorous.

A very perceptive piece in my view;-

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...is-nationalist

A very perceptive piece in my view;-

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...is-nationalist
    Excellent read but its bloody annoying that we get the government we deserve, sickening that many people still play the Ronnie Corbett role in the ‘I know my Place’ sketch.

International

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    You were just in another thread saying how well you know graphs ffs yet don’t know what a standard deviation is
    Oh you've popped up again have you. If you look at that map there is nothing on it to say what it is measuring.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Excellent read but its bloody annoying that we get the government we deserve, sickening that many people still play the Ronnie Corbett role in the ‘I know my Place’ sketch.
    Well put .

Oh you've popped up again have you. If you look at that map there is nothing on it to say what it is measuring.
    You’ve just said you don’t know what Z scores means.

Now you don’t even have the common sense to work out what excess might mean despite the preceding posts?

International

[QUOTE=rudy gestede;5075713]You’ve just said you don’t know what Z scores means.

Now you don’t even have the common sense to work out what excess might mean despite the preceding post

I have lots of common sense and you and people like you just insulting people because you don't agree with them is both rude and piointless and it makes you look like a temperamental little boy.

If you don't like my posts stop being insulting and/or showing faux outrage as you normally do and just put me on ignore. It's not difficult.

I don't like Piers Morgan for obvious reasons and often think his performances on GMTV are just that -performances done for effect, but it seems to me that he is showing genuine anger here;-

https://twitter.com/i/status/1259745673362182146

I have lots of common sense and you and people like you just insulting people because you don't agree with them is both rude and piointless and it makes you look like a temperamental little boy.

If you don't like my posts stop being insulting and/or showing faux outrage as you normally do and just put me on ignore. It's not difficult.

Im not insulting you because I don’t agree with you. I’m insulting you because you’re pretty thick but don’t seem to recognise that.

Id never put you on ignore, I find your stupid posts very funny.

I don't like Piers Morgan for obvious reasons and often think his performances on GMTV are just that -performances done for effect, but it seems to me that he is showing genuine anger here;-

https://twitter.com/i/status/1259745673362182146
    The guy has always been an outspoken idiot, giving him more of a voice during this is a tragedy.

International

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    Im not insulting you because I don’t agree with you. I’m insulting you because you’re pretty thick but don’t seem to recognise that.

Id never put you on ignore, I find your stupid posts very funny.
    So you saying I'm pretty thick as a statement is not an insult? I suppose its another one of the "facts" people spout on here that aren't actually facts at all.
    Another little keyboard warrior. I'm not interested in your opinions or so called facts buddy. you say I'm thick because you don't agree with me but you still haven't made any reference to the point that there is nothing on the map that says what it is have you?

It’s an insult and a statement of fact please take it as both.

I don’t know if I disagree or agree with you because your posts are incomprehensible and too stupid to gain any knowledge of your opinions. So no it’s nothing to do with disagreeing with you.

I mean the fact you don’t understand that map despite being, and I quote, very good at the old graphs, backs up everything I say.

Come on you must have an idea what that map is showing.