+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I agree, the spike in death figures today was the same as the last 2 tuesday as weekend figures 'catch up' and they people who crunch the numbers seem to see cause for optimism. Lets hope they're correct.
    I think our social distancing has been pretty good so far, let’s hope it continues to be positively reflected in the numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I think our social distancing has been pretty good so far, let’s hope it continues to be positively reflected in the numbers.
    I think the numbers social distancing will fall the longer it goes on, tbh. Human nature, getting bored, thinking they are now safe.
    There's a mobile hairdresser a few doors down, the the lat few days she's disappeared in her car 3-4 times a day - I hope she's not working, because that would be a ****wit thing to do.

International

Quote Originally Posted by tell it like it is View Post
    I think the numbers social distancing will fall the longer it goes on, tbh. Human nature, getting bored, thinking they are now safe.
    There's a mobile hairdresser a few doors down, the the lat few days she's disappeared in her car 3-4 times a day - I hope she's not working, because that would be a ****wit thing to do.
    Tell somebody!!