+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I wasn't suggesting that you were trying to defend the Govt. Sorry if that's how it came across.

I was just bringing this story back as I thought it was relevant - it shows that the Tory Govt. have previous in paying newspapers to print their truth so it shouldn't be much of a surprise to people that they're doing similar now.
    I was just looking for the Lance Armstrong trailer for a new documentary about him, your post reminded me of it. It finishes off with him saying 'I'm not going to lie to you Marina, I'm going to tell you...' then there's a momentary pause as he chooses his words '...my truth'. I'm sure it's always been the case but I'm more and more aware that truth and reality are becoming subjective concepts. Lance, Trump and Boris have been trailblazers in that regard.

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    I was just looking for the Lance Armstrong trailer for a new documentary about him, your post reminded me of it. It finishes off with him saying 'I'm not going to lie to you Marina, I'm going to tell you...' then there's a momentary pause as he chooses his words '...my truth'. I'm sure it's always been the case but I'm more and more aware that truth and reality are becoming subjective concepts. Lance, Trump and Boris have been trailblazers in that regard.
    Funnily enough, I noticed that with the Lance Armstrong trailer - you are so right about truth and reality.