+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    Everything about our handling of this has been pretty pathetic when compared to most other countries. I sometimes think things like the Dominic Cummings trip are done deliberately to divert attention from the mess we've made of it.
    Our handing of this pandemic hasn't been pathetic. Our government's handling of it has.

The Cummings saga isn't some sort of attention-diverting ploy by the crafty Tories. It's just another glaring example of their hopeless incompetence. Boris and his minions wanted to 'take back control'. People like you helped to give them that control and we're all now dealing with the consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Our handing of this pandemic hasn't been pathetic. Our government's handling of it has.

The Cummings saga isn't some sort of attention-diverting ploy by the crafty Tories. It's just another glaring example of their hopeless incompetence. Boris and his minions wanted to 'take back control'. People like you helped to give them that control and we're all now dealing with the consequences.
    He’s hardly alone though, labour got there arses handed to them in a plate last election, hugely embarrassing for them with some of the seats they lost. I won’t comment though, I hate the stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    He’s hardly alone though, labour got there arses handed to them in a plate last election, hugely embarrassing for them with some of the seats they lost. I won’t comment though, I hate the stuff.
    Let's be honest, Johnson's ascension to power began with the Brexit referendum. I think the chances that he'd be Prime Minister and Cummings would be the government's top adviser without that Leave vote are slim to none.