+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I'm not talking about the test kits but i knew you'd explain to me why its England's fault. But I see you use the word "Alleged" so it is an accusation not a fact, thanks for that.

The point I was making is that the computer based booking system that the English NHS rolled out last week was deemed by someone in the Welsh governemnt not to be suitable for Wales and they had to test and approve a different one, which is only coming on line now and that only in the Cardiff area? The west and North don't get it until Thursday (if that happens).
    So the question was why didn't they just use the same computer booking system as england?
    Don't you mean 'accused' ?

The English had nightmares butt with an IT system a few years ago, described as the biggest IT failure ever and all that, I think it cost the tax payer £10 billion.
    You can see why the Welsh would be reluctant to follow them.

International

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    The English had nightmares butt with an IT system a few years ago, described as the biggest IT failure ever and all that, I think it cost the tax payer £10 billion.
    You can see why the Welsh would be reluctant to follow them.
    The English Fighter plane planners had a nightmare in about 1942 and swansea got bombed.
    Sarcasm aside it still means that North Wales, thanks to the Welsh Government might get a service on Thursday that by then the English will have had the benefit of for a week,