+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I am not generally a gloom and doom merchant on here but I have also thought that looting may very well be a problem in the coming months.
    If I was a delivery driver for one of those supermarkets I'd be worried as well - likelihood of being "held up" by 21st century highwaymen must be a possibility...

Quote Originally Posted by Toadstool View Post
    If I was a delivery driver for one of those supermarkets I'd be worried as well - likelihood of being "held up" by 21st century highwaymen must be a possibility...
    i cant believe wqe are even having to talk about all this my heads blown...

i can imagine some desperate folks will go to other measures to feed there kids... and some will do it for pure personal gain

for me im also a little worried about communications... with no money coming in, bills wont get paid... broadband mobile phone and such... virgin will no doubt cut us off as i have not heard they will freeze bills so no pay no play... wont be long and ill be shut off

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon View Post
    i cant believe wqe are even having to talk about all this my heads blown...

i can imagine some desperate folks will go to other measures to feed there kids... and some will do it for pure personal gain

for me im also a little worried about communications... with no money coming in, bills wont get paid... broadband mobile phone and such... virgin will no doubt cut us off as i have not heard they will freeze bills so no pay no play... wont be long and ill be shut off
    i would have thought that from the point you stop paying it will take a couple of months to get to the point where you no longer have service - and by that time government intervention will have done something about it.

anyway lets hope so.

Food and power are the main things you need to have.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadstool View Post
    There were people looting the houses down Nantgarw that were abandoned during the floods.

Nothing will surprise me.