+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I'd go for isolating the already ill - whether elderly or not - route rather than the path being taken. To me it's the lesser of two evils. I'm amongst a small minority though.
    I just want to post this again to say how mental it is anyone is still thinking this would work.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    I just want to post this again to say how mental it is anyone is still thinking this would work.
    Fine, you have a different point of view. I can accept that. You're fond of accusing others of intransigence while you keep insisting you're correct. It's both amusing and annoying because you're unwilling to contemplate you might be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Fine, you have a different point of view. I can accept that. You're fond of accusing others of intransigence while you keep insisting you're correct. It's both amusing and annoying because you're unwilling to contemplate you might be wrong.
    From the very start of this you've smugly made claims as if you know what you're talking about. You've consistently been proven wrong, often spectacularly ("it's been designed only to affect Asians, wake me up when a non Asian dies" - current infection rate over the world 614,413) and yet you still pop up and smugly make claims like you know what you're talking about. THAT'S why people won't accept they're wrong when talking to you, because you talk utter, utter shite

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    From the very start of this you've smugly made claims as if you know what you're talking about. You've consistently been proven wrong, often spectacularly ("it's been designed only to affect Asians, wake me up when a non Asian dies" - current infection rate over the world 614,413) and yet you still pop up and smugly make claims like you know what you're talking about. THAT'S why people won't accept they're wrong when talking to you, because you talk utter, utter shite
    Need a like button on this site.

Local co-op store, you can buy national lottery tickets and scratchcards. They are however refusing to pay out, claiming "national legislation"... isiots.

Sigh, I would come up with a typo when calling others "idiots"...