+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

I don’t see how that changes much, his own statement was what was being debated anyway. They are all as bad as each other but that doesn’t make any of them less wrong.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I don’t see how that changes much, his own statement was what was being debated anyway. They are all as bad as each other but that doesn’t make any of them less wrong.
    I agree 100% but it does make one doubt more and more anything that is reported in the media.
    I have said for a long time that when the media put up x number of 'ordinary' people that tends to show that the public is for or against a thing it should be obvious that if they held a different view and didn't agree with the argument that particular media outlet was making they wouldn't be included in the interview. not always but generally the point holds.

That aside it just demonstrates that you can't trust any of them.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I agree 100% but it does make one doubt more and more anything that is reported in the media.
    I have said for a long time that when the media put up x number of 'ordinary' people that tends to show that the public is for or against a thing it should be obvious that if they held a different view and didn't agree with the argument that particular media outlet was making they wouldn't be included in the interview. not always but generally the point holds.

That aside it just demonstrates that you can't trust any of them.
    I can't remember. I don't read newspaper real or on line.

International

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    I wondered when you'd crawl out from under your stone. You just can't give it up can you. you're a troll in all your guises and you're a waste!!!

Banned

I wondered when you'd crawl out from under your stone. You just can't give it up can you. you're a troll in all your guises and you're a waste!!!
    No, you claimed you don't read newspapers (real or online) but you often seem to be incensed about something you've read. Maybe you should follow your own advice and not read newspapers (real or online).

International

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    No, you claimed you don't read newspapers (real or online) but you often seem to be incensed about something you've read. Maybe you should follow your own advice and not read newspapers (real or online).
    Trolling still. time to change your name again

Banned

Trolling still. time to change your name again
    That isn't trolling. That is pointing out your lack of consistency and is, therefore, relevant to the point you are making. You claim you read something, but you have also claimed you don't read these things. It's important, to the casual reader, to point this out.