+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Seems this thread might aswell be moved to the squabble over political bs forum......needs to get back on track I feel.
    What does "back on track" look like. The OP highlighted 14 top far corner theories, most of which had or have subsequently been replayed on this Board. Are you saying this meandering thread should go back to examine the merits of those theories?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    What does "back on track" look like. The OP highlighted 14 top far corner theories, most of which had or have subsequently been replayed on this Board. Are you saying this meandering thread should go back to examine the merits of those theories?
    I see another conspiracy theory would appear to have bitten the dust with the WHO saying all of the available evidence points to the virus originating in bats and not in a laboratory.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I see another conspiracy theory would appear to have bitten the dust with the WHO saying all of the available evidence points to the virus originating in bats and not in a laboratory.
    Ah, but George Soros/The Illuminati/Globalists/Chinese Government/Royal Lizards infected the bats on purpose!

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    BuT thE WhO IS a ConSPirACy Run bY StALin, SoROs aNd CoRbYn!!!!

And so on