Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
It’s an insult and a statement of fact please take it as both.

I don’t know if I disagree or agree with you because your posts are incomprehensible and too stupid to gain any knowledge of your opinions. So no it’s nothing to do with disagreeing with you.

I mean the fact you don’t understand that map despite being, and I quote, very good at the old graphs, backs up everything I say.
so you admit you aare being deliberately insulting. Typicla action of a keyboard warrior.!
there you go changing words again to suit your answer just like Croesy. I did not say I was very good at the old graphs as you indicate here as a quote, that's just a lie.
how can Iunderstand a map that has no information on it to indicate what its a map of? From your comments I assume it isn't a map but a graph in the form of a map, or a map in place of a list of countries and figures, but there is nothing on there to tell me what.
this began because TOBW remarked on the fact that the map had elcitied no comments and i pointed out that there was no terms of reference on it.
Besides you no one has commented even yet and no one has actually said what the z rate refers to even yet, including you. But I've lost interest now, people like you will just say "it's obvious" without actually giving any real information to back up the claim anyway