Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon View Post
never mind quarantine they will have riots on there hands next...

im already an out of work nightclub dj... club has not yet officially announced it will close but with no help from gov regarding health or police care... how can they guarantee your safety so... public liability insurance will be void and without that you cant hold a mass gathering in a venue... so thats me out of work already

my mrs is out of work at the end of the week... her store she works in has done there own forecast model and will be shutting up shop laying everyone off... yes she will get a little payout but it will amount to around £500 which wont buy a few packs a bog roll at this rate... so in a matter of days we are both out of work... yeah i know millions if not billions worldwide will soon be too

but its all bonkers... folks cant go to bars clubs theatre but my kids can go to school on stinking buses and mix with 1,500 other kids plus teachers and parents... ???
cant go to the pub where there a few people but can go to school... ok

flybe went into admin like a day into this drama... ok give or so a few days and they were already in deep trouble but a day... back when we were all laughing this off for flu... aviation has been hit hard obviously, grounding fleets of planes laying off thousands of staff... but before they announced border cut offs and incoming flights from other countries ??? ok

folks will be destitute and will riot and loot what ever the stores have left...im sure of it

how is all this happening righ now
Sorry to hear all that. Yeah a lot of people are going to be in trouble. Things won't ever be the same after this.