Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
I've come across a lot more examples of people not keeping two metres away from me in the last fortnight after having no one do that for the first six to eight weeks of the lockdown, but, overall, my experience has been that people are largely keeping to it. That said, I was barely seeing anyone from late March to the beginning of May because I was just going for the one exercise period per day by walking my dog very early in the morning and so I was hardly getting much of an idea as to what was going on.
For some and as commented upon by other ‘lockdown fatique’ is growing. I’ll hold my hands up here as I’ve visited my parents although circumstances are dictating that so I’m being a hypocritical ****er.

For other groups, households and in the majority some areas, lockdown hasn’t really been a consideration. It’s interesting that areas of deprivation are being highlighted as places where the infection rate is higher and linked to social conditions, types of employment and poorer health, rarely mentioned though is social habits and lack of adherence to the restrictions.

Again, only anecdotal and from what I’ve observed.