Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
He's used this line before, a while back (long before covid).

Nurses were being praised, which he didn't like, didn't like that one bit. So started on some silly guff about how none of them were doing it for the love of the job and for caring, but it was for the money. And he was definitely right because they were getting paid. If they were doing it for the love then they'd be doing it for free.

Nonsense and full of holes but he loves to punch down on anyone he thinks he's better than .
I don't recall mentioning nurses pre-COVID other than to remark there were a high percentage of Jumbo-sized ones at hospitals I had visited and I expressed surprise as they, along with doctors, should be aware of the dangers of obesity more than anyone else. You are more familiar with my posting history than I though so am prepared to stand corrected.

On that theme you'll be gutted to learn I'm in terrible shape health wise and have been for four days. I can't step out 'cause I look like something out of a Hammer film! Much more of it and I'll have to seek the help of one or more of them and I won't care if they're twice the size of Hattie Jacques.