+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 290 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334353637383979129 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    You reach the peak after 2 weeks of isolation because that’s how long the incubation period is.
    Well done CB, now that you've told him, there are only 3 people left on earth who don't know this

January 10th - 100 confirmed cases worldwide
    March 29th - 700,000 confirmed cases

Stay isolated and safe everyone

January 10th - 100 confirmed cases worldwide
    March 29th - 700,000 confirmed cases

Stay isolated and safe everyone
    Ya, don’t go to cafes miles away for a cup of tea/coffee/squash.

Better still, if you own a said cafe, either shut, as you’re not essential, or tell um to “get outta town”

STAY SAFE EVERYONE

Those are confirmed cases too, in Italy, France, Spain and the U.K. experts are saying only 5-10% of cases are being confirmed

Dominic Cummings is suspected to have it now.

I agree there should be sanctions on China but there never will.

More "healthy" people seem to be dying now which is worrying.

The main issue is how contangeous it actually is, if there were an infinite amount of ventilators and beds it wouldn't be as much of an issue.

I agree there should be sanctions on China but there never will.

More "healthy" people seem to be dying now which is worrying.

The main issue is how contangeous it actually is, if there were an infinite amount of ventilators and beds it wouldn't be as much of an issue.
    Well. there are "healthy" people who have underlying medical conditions they never know about. It certainly seems those are very much in the minority.

Contagion levels aren't necessarily a problem. A virus causing a bad cold may be contagious but with low "payload", for example; yes, can trigger asthma and other things...

Mercedes F1 and medical colleges have been working on some systems which would mean ventilators can be reserved for the most serious cases only.

Quote Originally Posted by tell it like it is View Post
    Well. there are "healthy" people who have underlying medical conditions they never know about. It certainly seems those are very much in the minority.

Contagion levels aren't necessarily a problem. A virus causing a bad cold may be contagious but with low "payload", for example; yes, can trigger asthma and other things...

Mercedes F1 and medical colleges have been working on some systems which would mean ventilators can be reserved for the most serious cases only.
    Great news about Mercedes F1 being involved. Apparently they can install the new machines in less than 7 seconds.

Everyone to receive a letter directly from the Prime minister. Imagine the positive impact that could have happened if it was written about social distancing and received on March the 3rd rather than Boris using that day to tell us about shaking hands in the hospital he visited.

The problem with this is it is ridiculously contageous though and then relatively high number need hospital treatment. That's why social disctancing is so important.

The problem with this is it is ridiculously contageous though and then relatively high number need hospital treatment. That's why social disctancing is so important.
    When playing Plague Inc I always make my viruses transmit like crazy with little to no symptoms... then ramp it up. That and start in Greenland, always start in Greenland as it's a bugger to get into later on.

The UCl/Mercedes stuff sounds like ventilator requirements should be alleviated a far bit.

When playing Plague Inc I always make my viruses transmit like crazy with little to no symptoms... then ramp it up. That and start in Greenland, always start in Greenland as it's a bugger to get into later on.

The UCl/Mercedes stuff sounds like ventilator requirements should be alleviated a far bit.
    Same with Madagascar, loved that game

And the advice from the CMO at that time was what, precisely? Everyone is an expert with hindsight...

https://twitter.com/LawDavF/status/1243607117552115712

And the advice from the CMO at that time was what, precisely? Everyone is an expert with hindsight...

https://twitter.com/LawDavF/status/1243607117552115712
    He posts some interesting stuff, but I have to say armchair experts on the worst, especially those heavily afflicted with confirmation bias!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    but I have to say armchair experts on the worst, especially those heavily afflicted with confirmation bias!
    This post was made with zero sense of irony or self awareness

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    One day Taunton Blue Genie you may come to realise that the things you write about are not of God's making but of man's. The Holocaust, plague, caronavirus....and to cap it, now that China is getting over it ,the very live animal markets that started the pandemic are up and running again.

God help us, because we can't seem to help ourselves
    So your god isn’t omnipotent then?

So your god isn’t omnipotent then?
    Your view not mine. However, the world is full of choices and God has given us the freedom to choose..and be responsible for the consequences.
    I do believe that in all things God works for the good of mankind and those who love him. Right now maybe, just maybe, some of us will take this pandemic as a wakeup call as to how we are treating our world. It's more than coincidence that since various countries lockdowns, pollution has decreased, the canals in Venice are clear again, etc
    The realisation that the Chinese are back to selling wild animals at markets again indicates that we will learn nothing from this whole episode.

Your view not mine. However, the world is full of choices and God has given us the freedom to choose..and be responsible for the consequences.
    I do believe that in all things God works for the good of mankind and those who love him. Right now maybe, just maybe, some of us will take this pandemic as a wakeup call as to how we are treating our world. It's more than coincidence that since various countries lockdowns, pollution has decreased, the canals in Venice are clear again, etc
    The realisation that the Chinese are back to selling wild animals at markets again indicates that we will learn nothing from this whole episode.
    So all the hunting mentioned in the bible was of domesticated animals?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    So all the hunting mentioned in the bible was of domesticated animals?
    Lets face facts...Chinese illegal live animal market in Wuhan trading bats, snakes and other reptiles is the focus of this infection that transferred from animal to man. You in New York ( great place, I used to work for a company based in New Jersey), and I in Cardiff are now in lockdown because of it.
    It's got bugger all to do with whether you, I or those mentioned in the bible killed domestic or non domestic animals so don't trivialise the debate

Lets face facts...Chinese illegal live animal market in Wuhan trading bats, snakes and other reptiles is the focus of this infection that transferred from animal to man. You in New York ( great place, I used to work for a company based in New Jersey), and I in Cardiff are now in lockdown because of it.
    It's got bugger all to do with whether you, I or those mentioned in the bible killed domestic or non domestic animals so don't trivialise the debate
    Did god make the virus? If he did, why did he put it in animals that people eat? And why is it infecting people that don't eat those animals too?

Either he’s caused the virus or he’s not omnipotent.

What about kids being born with aids?

Either he’s caused the virus or he’s not omnipotent.

What about kids being born with aids?
    He didn't cause the virus to transfer to man...man did.
    And the sad example of kids born with aids is because a parent had aids

You'll be blaming God for the Bluebirds results next

He didn't cause the virus to transfer to man...man did.
    And the sad example of kids born with aids is because a parent had aids

You'll be blaming God for the Bluebirds results next
    If the Lord's sole purpose to put you on this Earth was to make Organ Morgan look sane, he would come to you telling you, Well done my Son!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    If the Lord's sole purpose to put you on this Earth was to make Organ Morgan look sane, he would come to you telling you, Well done my Son!
    So clever clogs...who did set up the situation where this virus jumped from animal to man?
    Who is responsible a kid born with aids other than one of the parents who had aids?

So clever clogs...who did set up the situation where this virus jumped from animal to man?
    Who is responsible a kid born with aids other than one of the parents who had aids?
    Explain in your view what the boundary between what God is and isn't responsible for today and why?