+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 82 of 350 FirstFirst ... 32727374757677787980818283848586878889909192132182 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 8745

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

International

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    The video features someone who purports to be a nurse who works in a New York hospital. She's either what she says she is or is a great crisis actor. She states COVID patients are being deliberately neglected, then at the 14:50 mark says some have been murdered.

She uses the F word liberally throughout. Viewer discretion is advised.

She doesn't name the hospital though does she? What a load.

I must admit that there were probably most people who thought your ever changing theories on the virus were a bit out there. Still I underestimated your perseverance. Slowly you seem to have whittled down the doubters. The You Tube Video of an Italian MP discussing virology whose credentials seemed to be an art historian, television personality and grasshopper between 7 different political parties was a masterstroke and must have picked off the waverers to your left field views.

Now the coup de gras. Hit them with an is she/ isn't she nurse expose. That should finish off anyone doubting the true path.

The only question I have is if you turn all these idiots to the truth and you are not a special thinker anymore how does that feel?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    She doesn't name the hospital though does she? What a load.
    I saw a program on mount sinai hospital a few nights ago, they really struggled and looked well overrun to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I must admit that there were probably most people who thought your ever changing theories on the virus were a bit out there. Still I underestimated your perseverance. Slowly you seem to have whittled down the doubters. The You Tube Video of an Italian MP discussing virology whose credentials seemed to be an art historian, television personality and grasshopper between 7 different political parties was a masterstroke and must have picked off the waverers to your left field views.

Now the coup de gras. Hit them with an is she/ isn't she nurse expose. That should finish off anyone doubting the true path.

The only question I have is if you turn all these idiots to the truth and you are not a special thinker anymore how does that feel?
    I posted the video as is. Whether viewers believe she's a nurse or not or is lying through her teeth because what she states couldn't possibly be true is a matter for them to discern.

I posted the video as is. Whether viewers believe she's a nurse or not or is lying through her teeth because what she states couldn't possibly be true is a matter for them to discern.
    I'm just trying to understand the wider point you make. If it helps. I'll start the sentence. There was this nurse from Nevada that posted an emotional You Tube video about her experience working in New York hospitals. It looks really dubious at best and fake at worst so this means the coronavirus problem is (this is the bit that you add)!

I didn't make any wider point. Lay off the sherry.

There must be scores, if not hundreds, of people who know her identity and whether she is a nurse, actress or something else. Should she be a nurse then I suspect she won't be for much longer.

The video features someone who purports to be a nurse who works in a New York hospital. She's either what she says she is or is a great crisis actor. She states COVID patients are being deliberately neglected, then at the 14:50 mark says some have been murdered.

She uses the F word liberally throughout. Viewer discretion is advised.

Which members of your family and your group of friends would you sacrifice to have life back as normal? I've asked this several times.

I didn't make any wider point. Lay off the sherry.

There must be scores, if not hundreds, of people who know her identity and whether she is a nurse, actress or something else. Should she be a nurse then I suspect she won't be for much longer.
    I am sure the individual will be dealt with appropriately. I just had this inkling that as you posted it and took the trouble to note that "She states COVID patients are being deliberately neglected, then at the 14:50 mark says some have been murdered." That you had some wider point to make rather than out of the hundreds of thousands of videos posted daily on you tube that hook gullible people that this one stood out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I am sure the individual will be dealt with appropriately. I just had this inkling that as you posted it and took the trouble to note that "She states COVID patients are being deliberately neglected, then at the 14:50 mark says some have been murdered." That you had some wider point to make rather than out of the hundreds of thousands of videos posted daily on you tube that hook gullible people that this one stood out for you.
    Ah, my alleged (but non-existent) wider point has been downgraded to your inkling. How convenient.

I'm surprised that video has remained on youtube for four days because those that only the gullible could possibly believe has merit are removed pretty sharpish.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Which members of your family and your group of friends would you sacrifice to have life back as normal? I've asked this several times.
    I don't understand the question. Frame it in a different, more simplistic form so that I'll be able to comprehend. Ta in advance.

I don't understand the question. Frame it in a different, more simplistic form so that I'll be able to comprehend. Ta in advance.
    Erm, would you prefer it in crayon?

Simple. You advocate a swift return to normality, prefering the economy to people dying. Given the death rate is around 10%, which 10% of your friends and family would you happily see die so we return to normal?

Ah, my alleged (but non-existent) wider point has been downgraded to your inkling. How convenient.

I'm surprised that video has remained on youtube for four days because those that only the gullible could possibly believe has merit are removed pretty sharpish.
    Morg, I think this is all taking a toll on you. My non existent point has been downgraded to an inkling? How does that look in a sentence? You must have had a point in focusing in on one video from the tonnes of shit that are posted daily on You Tube to further your narrative. You seem really cowardly in saying what that narrative is. It's not like you, more the MO of your less intelligent nephews.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Erm, would you prefer it in crayon?

Simple. You advocate a swift return to normality, prefering the economy to people dying. Given the death rate is around 10%, which 10% of your friends and family would you happily see die so we return to normal?
    Never before have healthy people been quarantined. Try an online dictionary if you're unaware of the definition of the word never is. Those people who feel they are at risk of contracting COVID-19, let them isolate themselves for as long as they please. For everyone else, allow them to choose to venture out and associate with whomever they wish. All previous pandemics were dealt with that way.

Same applies during the UK seasonal flu season (December through March) which kills thousands of Britons prematurely each year.

A question for you. What would be your criteria for returning to what life was? How about deaths associated with COVID-19 falling to nil for perhaps a period of three months? What's your acceptable number of COVID-19 related deaths?

Those at risk of contracting Covid 19.

Thats everyone isnt it.????

Never before have healthy people been quarantined. Try an online dictionary if you're unaware of the definition of the word never is. Those people who feel they are at risk of contracting COVID-19, let them isolate themselves for as long as they please. For everyone else, allow them to choose to venture out and associate with whomever they wish. All previous pandemics were dealt with that way.

Same applies during the UK seasonal flu season (December through March) which kills thousands of Britons prematurely each year.

A question for you. What would be your criteria for returning to what life was? How about deaths associated with COVID-19 falling to nil for perhaps a period of three months? What's your acceptable number of COVID-19 related deaths?
    That's fine. I didn't expect an answer. Thanks for not supplying one.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Those at risk of contracting Covid 19.

Thats everyone isnt it.????
    According to Dr Hilary, the bloke on GMTV, 20% of the population never contract whatever virus is knocking around.

PS Have you a question mark fetish?

Heisenberg

Who the **** is in quarantine, Organ? I can go to work, go shopping, go for some exercise. That's not quarantine, is it? Are you in quarantine or do you have the same options as I do?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Who the **** is in quarantine, Organ? I can go to work, go shopping, go for some exercise. That's not quarantine, is it? Are you in quarantine or do you have the same options as I do?
    Sounds like you're a government designated essential worker. I and many others aren't and are restricted to occasional shopping trips and an hour of exercise per day. As I have your attention and knowing you share Eric's enthusiasm for lockdown measures I'll pose the same questions to you as him.

What would be your criteria for returning to what life was? How about deaths associated with COVID-19 falling to nil for perhaps a period of three months? What's your acceptable number of COVID-19 related deaths?

Heisenberg

Sounds like you're a government designated essential worker. I and many others aren't and are restricted to occasional shopping trips and an hour of exercise per day. As I have your attention and knowing you share Eric's enthusiasm for lockdown measures I'll pose the same questions to you as him.

What would be your criteria for returning to what life was? How about deaths associated with COVID-19 falling to nil for perhaps a period of three months? What's your acceptable number of COVID-19 related deaths?
    I'm not playing your little game, Organ, as we both know that you have an overly-flexible opinion on how you view the current environment and will willingly move on to the next fallacy as soon as you've been shown up.

The point of my post was that you mentioned quarantine to Eric as a point of absolution for your position against what's happening... yet you have just said that you can go shopping and exercise.

How is that being in quarantine? If you were in quarantine you would be in complete isolation for a period of time with no chance of passing on or contracting a virus/disease.

"Mate, I'm in quaranti..."

"Hold the **** up... Didn't you just spend an hour queuing at Asda for lentils and quinoa, you cock?"

"Yeah, but... Other people are allowed to go to work and after I have a nice walk home in the lovely weather from Asda I have to sit in my garden and moan on CCMB that my civil liberties have been taken away!"

Get a grip.

Great. I answer your query, you ignore mine.

Okay, if it'll make you happy, never before have restrictions we've been subjected to been employed to battle any previous pandemic, and that was because 60% of the population had to become infected for the purpose of herd immunity.

Procrastination will be the method used to keep this social distancing malarkey in situ until the expected second wave in the autumn.

Great. I answer your query, you ignore mine.

Okay, if it'll make you happy, never before have restrictions we've been subjected to been employed to battle any previous pandemic, and that was because 60% of the population had to become infected for the purpose of herd immunity.

Procrastination will be the method used to keep this social distancing malarkey in situ until the expected second wave in the autumn.
    I'm guessing that's a response to me. It still doesn't answer the specific question I asked. Once you do, specifically, I'll answer yours.

I had no idea the Welsh garden centre lobby had such clout

According to Dr Hilary, the bloke on GMTV, 20% of the population never contract whatever virus is knocking around.

PS Have you a question mark fetish?
    You said at risk of contracting it. He's right, everyone is at risk of contracting it. Whether they actually do is another matter.

I'd use the word devastating to describe this, sourced, indictment of the UK's approach to the virus;-

https://twitter.com/ByDonkeys/status...88045559226369

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I'd use the word devastating to describe this, sourced, indictment of the UK's approach to the virus;-

https://twitter.com/ByDonkeys/status...88045559226369
    Incredible. Thanks Bob.

I still can't believe Cheltenham went ahead and the government were proud of it.