+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will Leeds be called off?

Re: Will Leeds be called off?

It could be worse, it could be Ebola!!!!

The rugby's on Saturday - 70000 people and nearly all of them will get public transport, eat or drink in a confined space before or after the game. It's strange to say 'it's an outdoor event' but ignore the bigger picture - how hard is it to postpone a game that's pretty meaningless in terms of the competition and can't finish anyway as others have been postponed as well. It's not an anti rugby post as I've got no problems if they postpone ours on Sunday as well. It's going to happen but why spread it further, quicker than it needs to be.

We seem to be ignoring the warnings of other countries until lots more people get this thing and lots more die from it. To me it's not scaremongering just common sense.

I do wonder if the more senior members of the crowd may decide not to go for there own safety, as no one can be 100% sure others don't do the right thing with regards to their own cleanness behaviours , especially after a few jocular beers .

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    I went in Starbucks today. It was the first time in ages that they allowed you to sit inside. They arranged the tables so that there was only one chair at each table, along with bigger than usual spaces between them.
    It seemed, from my observations driving around, that about 80% of businesses had re-opened. I haven't been able to have a drink in a bar for nearly 2 months, tomorrow evening I think I'll take a look around to see what's open and what the restrictions are.
    Did you tell them that your name was Giovanni for when they call you that your coffee is ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Did you tell them that your name was Giovanni for when they call you that your coffee is ready?
    Yeah, of course I did.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    No
    You sure?

The EFL to meet this morning and are expecting to fall in line with the Premier Leagues decision.

If the Premier League and EPL are called off surely they can't STILL plough on with the Wales Scotland game can they?

Looks like the game is off

http://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-english-football-league-fixtures-to-be-suspended-until-4-april-11956889