+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interesting game at Anfield

Re: Interesting game at Anfield

Apart from a spell around Christmas, Liverpool habe been "off" all season - their record domestically and The record of English clubs once the Champions League turned into a knock out tournament is proof that the Premier League is nowhere near as good as all of the hype would have you believe.

I thought Liverpool were the better team overall. The stats at 90 minutes showed how they dominated the game. Salah had an off-night and Adrian is nowhere the keeper Allison is. Whatever, shit happens. Their fans will have to make do with being current European champions and future English Champions. That would do nicely for me. Just once. In my whole life.

Devastated

That they didn't lose by a far higher margin

I love it when the likes of liverpool united etc get knocked out of europe

You have to have great admiration for the liverpool side of the seventies that won the european cup , which in those days wasnt the capitalist cash cow it's become

And people always forget forest under clough , what a tremendous side they were , based not on big names but team spirit

That's what football should be about , not all this money crap

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Apart from a spell around Christmas, Liverpool habe been "off" all season - their record domestically and The record of English clubs once the Champions League turned into a knock out tournament is proof that the Premier League is nowhere near as good as all of the hype would have you believe.
    I thought they were having a record breaking season until the game against Watford?

'Liverpool's Champions League exit does not take gloss off outstanding season'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51839966