What's a no?

Re: Live streams for ticket-holding fans

live stream link, sounds like a way to prevent having to offer a refund,

iptv is the way

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Lee View Post
    live stream link, sounds like a way to prevent having to offer a refund,
    Oh I see. I took it as the club being decent and allowing fans to watch the game. Would that many try to get a refund off one game on a season ticket when it's essentially a government order anyway? Let alone the fact that it's postponed and not cancelled (as far as we know)

Could you be arsed chasing up a refund on about six games.

The euros getting cancelled or delayed will put me about £850 out of pocket which is a bit shit

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    Could you be arsed chasing up a refund on about six games.

The euros getting cancelled or delayed will put me about £850 out of pocket which is a bit shit
    You get refunded if Wales don't make the knockout stages so why would you not get refunded if they don't even play those ?

Quote Originally Posted by ivandobsky View Post
    You get refunded if Wales don't make the knockout stages so why would you not get refunded if they don't even play those ?
    He's probably talking about travel and accomodation as well though

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    He's probably talking about travel and accomodation as well though
    But if he takes out travel insurance now, before any official announcement or decision is made, then he should be covered.

Edit - Euros 1 year delay to be discussed

Euro 2020: Uefa to discuss possibility of postponing tournament by one year - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51859548

Yeah, talking about flights (£550) and accommodation (£300).

Travel insurance I have but if the flights go ahead and I choose not to get on them then why would they pay me out? I can’t see why the hotel would refund either as technically it’d be my choice not to go but we’ll have to see.

Completely understandable cancelling the euros in the circumstances but if all is alright by then and it’s postponed to help finish the club season off in June then it really is shite.

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    Yeah, talking about flights (£550) and accommodation (£300).

Travel insurance I have but if the flights go ahead and I choose not to get on them then why would they pay me out? I can’t see why the hotel would refund either as technically it’d be my choice not to go but we’ll have to see.

Completely understandable cancelling the euros in the circumstances but if all is alright by then and it’s postponed to help finish the club season off in June then it really is shite.

Yeah, that would be a pisser if EUFA postpone the tournament and flights get back to normal around the original tournament time. May just go to Italy for a short break rather than forego the money for flights and accommodation.

If they decide domestic games should be played behind closed doors then we should go anyway like they did at PSG last night https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51800667